User avatar

TheCrimsonLady

The Crimson Lady

  • OOC Archive Re: Legend Of The Rose DT

    Might be gone for a bit. Please try to keep my character in character.

    Mar 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Might be gone for a bit.

    Mar 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    Might be gone for a bit. Few weeks? I don't really know. I might make the opening post. Maybe.

    Mar 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Gold and Glory DT

    Might be gone for a while. Continue on. Few weeks.

    Mar 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    So... who's posting next?

    Mar 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    If no one else want s to do it, I'll post for J&K. But I have a lot of posts for my other SB's to write, so.... er, if anyone ...

    Feb 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    Lucy has golden-brown hair that curls naturally. She wears it in various 1920's up-dos, or with her hat, down. Her pistol is usually in her hand. She wears a typical ...

    Feb 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    Er, yes, female character.

    Feb 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Yes, perfect.

    Feb 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    Oooh, I like. ... I'm joining, then... Profile up in a few days.

    Feb 26, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for Feb. 25 - Mar. 11th: Wolfare1!

    Congrats, wolf!

    Feb 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Une problemme: Maeve will only appear after someone takes the Quill and Caioliss decides that she won't kill someone for Maeve- that she'd rather go mad than be the type ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    @TheWanderingWizard Er... Cai is going to beg them to go away when they show up. So I don't think we need concern ourselves with them anymore. It's the only loophole ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    -Caioliss I bit at my nails anxiously as I stared at the ruins beneath me. Where had Uril gone? I hadn't seen the tiny creature for nearly two days, and ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    @TheWanderingWizard I wasn't complaining, merely stating a fact. If you really, really need me to write a post, I can make Cai do something, it's just that since she's alone, ...

    Feb 24, 2015


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby