-
Re: Hello (:
Hey! Welcome to YWS! A few tips I would have for a newbie like yourself... (I was one just at the start of this year) 1. Review, review, review! This ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: September 25th Review Day
Aw, really? Okay, I'll bite.
Aug 27, 2011 -
Re: September 25th Review Day
Do reviews of art and photography still count as reviews? Do you still get points?
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: How do you post pictures?
O, thanks!
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: How do you post pictures?
How do you post pictures in a topic? I tried uploading an attachment, but when the page reloads, there isn't any sign of pictures. Thanks.
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: September 25th Review Day
Yay! I get to review during a hurricane! No, actually the internet might go down because of the power, so some people on the east coast might not make it. ...
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: September 25th Review Day
Yay. We can spend the hurricane reviewing :D
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: What are stars? How do you get them?
See title. Thanks!
Jan 23, 2011 -
Re: Submissions and Reviews: so I'm a noob?
Hehe, so a nooby question. Can someone basically give me an outline about story submissions and all this review stuff? Sorry for being such a noob :smt003
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Submit to the Young Writers Literary Journal! (closed)
Also, how many words for an average short story? Thanks :D
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Submit to the Young Writers Literary Journal! (closed)
Can they be something we've posted on another site, for example, Deviant Art?
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Newbie here! Trying to get the gist of this site...
Hi! I'm TheCodex, and I'm new here. So I'm just trying to get the feel of this website. A bit about me= I'm a teenage writer who lives in the ...
Jan 12, 2011
