-
Re: So, this NaNoWriMo....
Hello again. I'm thinking of doing this NaNoWriMo in November, and I'm kind of at a loss to how I should even THINK of starting. Is it a good idea ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Character Names
Naming your character should NOT be your first priority in creating a character. It should be very, very low on your list, because it, quite frankly, is not important. Lena. ...
Feb 25, 2011 -
Re: Tips of writing teen mystery?
I'm working on developing a mystery story idea, most likely a murder mystery (those are the best :D ). It's going to be teen centered, with a fifteen year old ...
Feb 24, 2011 -
Re: My novel: a love-hate relationship. Please help.
Thanks guys, really :smt003 Love the tips.
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: Tips on not making your character a Mary Sue?
Thanks for all the replies. She gets it now :smt003
Jan 17, 2011 -
Re: My novel: a love-hate relationship. Please help.
Thank you very much :)
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Music while you write?
I almost always listen to music while I write. I usually find something to set the mood, but yes, music is a HUGE muse of mine :D
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: My novel: a love-hate relationship. Please help.
It's story time, boys and girls. Sit back and make yourself comfortable... So, about a year and a half ago, I was watching a movie in my History class, when ...
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Tips on not making your character a Mary Sue?
My friend wants to know some tips for keeping her character from becoming a Mary Sue? Thanks! :mrgreen:
Jan 12, 2011
