User avatar

TheCodex

  • Art & Photography Re: Anything and everything.

    My favorite is definitely the last one. You captured just the right moment. I can really see the texture on the wing. Consider posting your pictures a little bigger! It's ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Roaring Dragon

    Fantastic! When the picture popped up on my page, I jumped a little, it's very realistic :) The scales seemed like they took quite a while- kudos! The shading is ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Caterpillar and more

    I love these. You can really see the detail in the cute little caterpillar in the first one. I do have to say, the watermark detracts from the image. I ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos From the Dreaming Spires

    Here are a series of photos I took while on a trip to Oxford, UK. It was an amazing experience, and I've got some great photos! Ceilings at Christ Church. ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Mischief Managed: Saying "Until Next Time" To Harry

    AWWWW! Now I feel so happy/sad :( :) Anyway, that was very well done. I agree with what you said about Snape! He's this huge jerk in the books, until ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I was normal before all this. Now, I'm not. Continue reading if you dare, beacuse this book may just land you in the same danger as me. OR Dear reader...... ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Jacob. (eww Twilight! LOL)

    May 27, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    It lets me spread my wings and fly...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Julian :) Mine time! Teenage girl (17?), with dark, straight hair that's usually in loose braids. Wears black glasses, tall. She's a really good artist, and spends a lot of ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    I need to get out more... Classic.

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Anything with the last name Storm unless you can REALLY convince me.

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    ... when you first meet a person, you think, this would be a great character for my story! ... EVERYTHING that happens in your life somehow relates to your story. ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Surveys

    We should reply with our own characters filled out? Will do! (Just BTW, Katherine lives in 1863, so I altered some of the questions :smt003 ) Name: Katharine Whitfield AKA ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Brown.

    Jan 13, 2011


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney