-
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but now you are so insanely giddy that people are scared of you. :D I wish I didn't have to go to school today.
Jan 19, 2011 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but you are slow and can't keep up a pace to save your life. I wish I was better at math.
Jan 19, 2011 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but now they are constantly complaining about their hair. I wish for three more wishes.
Jan 18, 2011 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately, Godzilla ate so many cookies that he got sick and threw up all over the place, destroying the city!
Jan 17, 2011 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but the natives kill you! :mrgreen: I wish I had more views on my art and fanfiction online.
Jan 17, 2011 -
Re: Tips on not making your character a Mary Sue?
Thanks for all the replies. She gets it now :smt003
Jan 17, 2011 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately, Oogie Boogie is back to destroy him! :o
Jan 17, 2011 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but you had 6 cokes and now you can't stop burping :P I wish I could be a published writer!
Jan 17, 2011 -
Re: Art for Free?
Le gasp! Me want! (If you won't be able to do this, it's alright) Name: Kat Height: Doesn't really matter, average I suppose Age: 19 Hair: Up, in a bun, ...
Jan 17, 2011 -
Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...
It lets me spread my wings and fly...
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Submissions and Reviews: so I'm a noob?
Hehe, so a nooby question. Can someone basically give me an outline about story submissions and all this review stuff? Sorry for being such a noob :smt003
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Submit to the Young Writers Literary Journal! (closed)
Also, how many words for an average short story? Thanks :D
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: My novel: a love-hate relationship. Please help.
Thank you very much :)
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Submit to the Young Writers Literary Journal! (closed)
Can they be something we've posted on another site, for example, Deviant Art?
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Music while you write?
I almost always listen to music while I write. I usually find something to set the mood, but yes, music is a HUGE muse of mine :D
Jan 16, 2011
