User avatar

TheCodex

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Golden Waters (a Civil War short story)

    Here is a short Civil War story I wrote, in diary entries. I really hope you enjoy, please comment. And, I don't know what's up with the spacing :| September ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Tea

    The soft, leafy steam was tender and fragrant. I can just see[i] and taste[/i] the tea here! Imaginary jazz meandered in the space between. Tea and jazz. They mix perfectly ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Tea

    The soft, leafy steam was tender and fragrant. I can just see[i] and taste[/i] the tea here! Imaginary jazz meandered in the space between. Tea and jazz. They mix perfectly ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Earth

    I had to read it a few times to get the rhyme scheme, but it's good. A little short, but it's to the point. Very nice.

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to Google

    Awesome. I loved how you had all those different things like hair stylists, writers, cults, and homework help. Boy can you find it in Google..... Your poem reads well, it's ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    I feel exactly the same way :D Very good poem, loved the twist ending. I thought it was going to just be another angst poem. Very well done!

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: One Country, Two Worlds [Part 1]

    I'm a big history fan, and I love this. Civil War history is amazing. Cheers, very good story.

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Books

    Love it :D I love books too, also, the format of this poem is nice. Nice to have someone else on this site into humorous rhyme poetry :D

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Where I sit

    Thanks for the critique :) Yes, some of the things are put in for the rhyme, I think that's sort of the point. The notebook did actually have a stamp ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Art for Free?

    Very nice :) Thanks very much!

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Where I sit

    Where I sit By The Codex Books litter the floor The swivel chair is piled high with junk Right beside the door A calendar, old All sorts of clothes to ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: What are stars? How do you get them?

    See title. Thanks!

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now you can't walk or run :( I wish I could run faster than a cheetah :D

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: My novel: a love-hate relationship. Please help.

    Thanks guys, really :smt003 Love the tips.

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now you trust everyone. I wish I never got a grade below and A.

    Jan 20, 2011


they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11