User avatar

TheCodex

  • Other Poetry Re: Smile (Contest Entry)

    Simplicity is obvious in this poem- I like it. Just a little more bare bones than what I usually like, but you've done this cute subject matter justice. When you're ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    Ha, I totally agree! Overall, nice poem. For my digging here... Girl, take off those booty shorts. They're not built to look cute, they're made for sports. - This part ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Plastic Bag

    This is incredibly poetic. The language is phenomenal, I have to say. It is such a deep poem that it's almost hard to glean the meaning. Is it just about ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Brothers Part 1

    Hey everyone. This is part 1 of my short story (wrote it for class, but I really liked it so put it on here) that takes place a year after ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    Well, this is genius. I agree with every point made. Very well done, I lol'd :D

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I was normal before all this. Now, I'm not. Continue reading if you dare, beacuse this book may just land you in the same danger as me. OR Dear reader...... ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Anime and Deviant Art. :)

    May 27, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Jacob. (eww Twilight! LOL)

    May 27, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: We can, we can do this! (edited)

    This is great song! Ha, I lol'd. The only thing I can critique is the amount of private jokes.... it makes no sense if you don't get it. Anyway, good ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beast

    Thanks!

    May 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beast

    The Beast By TheCodex My feet pound the grass under my cleat My heart hammers to a very fast beat I’m breathing hard and sweat rolls down my face I’m ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Names

    Naming your character should NOT be your first priority in creating a character. It should be very, very low on your list, because it, quite frankly, is not important. Lena. ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips of writing teen mystery?

    I'm working on developing a mystery story idea, most likely a murder mystery (those are the best :D ). It's going to be teen centered, with a fifteen year old ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tale of a Nose Picker

    It rhymes a bit strangely, but made me smile :) Good work.

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Peaceful Morning

    This is interesting. I confess to be not really knowing much about the Cold War (is this the time period? 0_o), but this was good. I like the way you ...

    Jan 30, 2011


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller