User avatar

TheCodex

  • Information Desk Archive Re: September 25th Review Day

    Yay! I get to review during a hurricane! No, actually the internet might go down because of the power, so some people on the east coast might not make it. ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: September 25th Review Day

    Yay. We can spend the hurricane reviewing :D

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Can I have this deleted please?

    Erm, can I please have this deleted? Thanks.

    Aug 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Most Awesome Story Ever

    Well, that be awesome. What a sweet little ending. It's just a cute, funny little drabble. No concrit, just saying that it's awesome :)

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: So, this NaNoWriMo....

    Hello again. I'm thinking of doing this NaNoWriMo in November, and I'm kind of at a loss to how I should even THINK of starting. Is it a good idea ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Mischief Managed: Saying "Until Next Time" To Harry

    AWWWW! Now I feel so happy/sad :( :) Anyway, that was very well done. I agree with what you said about Snape! He's this huge jerk in the books, until ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Math...mwahahahah

    Great poem subject! I HATE math as well! the only concrit I have is that the poem doesn't really flow as as far as rhyming. Functions and problems, solutions and ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Soaps, ropes, popes.

    I lol'd seriously. If it's got the pope in it... it's a funny poem. Nothing like a little funny to get you smiling. Nice work.

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Annoying

    I'm just going to take it for what it's worth- a funny, short little drabble. I like it :) Don't you just get so annoyed you just write an angry ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Peach (Edited)

    Alright, this poem is alright. I get what you say about a peach being singular, but I don't get why you really rag on peaches. Do you mean to say ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Still Me

    This poem is alright, but I really can't garner a meaning from it. Also, replace "ain't" like everyone said. Sorry for such a vague answer, but I really couldn't understand ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Delicious

    Ha, this is funny. I loved "Chunky guys flying"- made me lol. North Korean sneeze champions Chosing slippery sliders Saving sickly spiders Hugging frickley pricklies Eating Oreo cookies Those lines ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    Hiya! Welcome to YWS, and here's a review from me. Sorry if I sound critical! Life is a steep slope, life is a plain; Life has sunny days, life has ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Spider

    This is a very well written poem. Good metaphors, great imagery. My only complaint is that you make a writer sound like a bad guy, the reader like a gullible ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Ducks

    Cute poem, I lol'd at the last line. To adress the comment above (Jojo's), I think that's a bit too harsh. The poem's meant to be a joke, that's what ...

    Jun 14, 2011


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy