User avatar

TheCodex

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Reality

    Hello, SubjectBlue! I thought this poem was really good, and a good concept too. My favorite stanza was the fourth. I also liked how you kept things sensible- reality as ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: free

    This poem is quite good. I liked the flow- it worked well. The only thing I would have liked to see was a difinative rhyme scheme- do you rhyme them ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Music is Freedom

    I really like this poem, and can totally relate to it. Music IS freedom. My favorite stanza is the last one, it's got some great images. Nice work.

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Daydream

    I can just feel myself in this poem. Crisp, clean air fills my lungs, Soft grass tickles my feet as I land. The crickets chirp, with the bees humming along ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A teenage thing

    Aw! I think you've captured a great emotion and idea here. The feeling that teenage love isn't supposed to be anything, but feels like everything. I like the way you ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Are You Listening?

    I like this. I like how you can "hear" hearts breaking. I have to say the rhyme scheme is all over the place, but overall, it's a good concept.

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Period

    A fitting poem, to be sure. I like the metaphors, and, nice title ;) You're very brave to write about such a thing! I think you've captured that awful pain ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anything and everything.

    My favorite is definitely the last one. You captured just the right moment. I can really see the texture on the wing. Consider posting your pictures a little bigger! It's ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Roaring Dragon

    Fantastic! When the picture popped up on my page, I jumped a little, it's very realistic :) The scales seemed like they took quite a while- kudos! The shading is ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Caterpillar and more

    I love these. You can really see the detail in the cute little caterpillar in the first one. I do have to say, the watermark detracts from the image. I ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: September 25th Review Day

    Aw, really? Okay, I'll bite.

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: September 25th Review Day

    Do reviews of art and photography still count as reviews? Do you still get points?

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos From the Dreaming Spires

    Here are a series of photos I took while on a trip to Oxford, UK. It was an amazing experience, and I've got some great photos! Ceilings at Christ Church. ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do you post pictures?

    O, thanks!

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do you post pictures?

    How do you post pictures in a topic? I tried uploading an attachment, but when the page reloads, there isn't any sign of pictures. Thanks.

    Aug 26, 2011


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid