-
Re: My novel: a love-hate relationship. Please help.
It's story time, boys and girls. Sit back and make yourself comfortable... So, about a year and a half ago, I was watching a movie in my History class, when ...
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
The movie Ice Princess and ice skating :)
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
7/10 I love Adam Lambert
Jan 15, 2011 -
Re: Name the Character Above You
Julian :) Mine time! Teenage girl (17?), with dark, straight hair that's usually in loose braids. Wears black glasses, tall. She's a really good artist, and spends a lot of ...
Jan 13, 2011 -
Re: Story in Six Words
I need to get out more... Classic.
Jan 13, 2011 -
Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters
Anything with the last name Storm unless you can REALLY convince me.
Jan 13, 2011 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
... when you first meet a person, you think, this would be a great character for my story! ... EVERYTHING that happens in your life somehow relates to your story. ...
Jan 13, 2011 -
Re: Character Surveys
We should reply with our own characters filled out? Will do! (Just BTW, Katherine lives in 1863, so I altered some of the questions :smt003 ) Name: Katharine Whitfield AKA ...
Jan 13, 2011 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2
Brown.
Jan 13, 2011 -
Re: Tips on not making your character a Mary Sue?
My friend wants to know some tips for keeping her character from becoming a Mary Sue? Thanks! :mrgreen:
Jan 12, 2011 -
Re: Newbie here! Trying to get the gist of this site...
Hi! I'm TheCodex, and I'm new here. So I'm just trying to get the feel of this website. A bit about me= I'm a teenage writer who lives in the ...
Jan 12, 2011
