User avatar

TheCodex

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Seeing Vertigo- Chapter 4

    Heeeeere's chapter 4! Please review, guys! I love those reviews :) Chapter 1- Chapter 2- Chapter 3- Anyway, enjoy. Chapter 4 Vertigo clearly wasn’t waiting for anybody. He ran in. ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Seeing Vertigo- Chapter 3

    Here is Chapter 3 :) Please, if you have not read the others, check out chapters 1 and 2. At least sample chapter 1! Chapter Chapter 2- Enjoy! Chapter 3 ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Seeing Vertigo- Chapter 2

    Chapter 2 of my novel, Seeing Vertigo :) Chapter 1- PLEASE review! Reviews are hugs! I love hugs! Chapter 2 In the early morning, Alice Roxanne Williams stood in the ...

    Nov 2, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Seeing Vertigo- Chapter 1

    Hello! This is the first installment (chapter) of my first novel here on YWS. It's a work in progress- I'll be updating every week if I can. Please, please review! ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: White Blood Cells

    Ha! I like that this poem had a fun, but albiet medical, air to it. I like it. Ode to White Blood Cells. NOBODY writes about them! Overall, it's not ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Something like twilight

    First opinions "WOAH." You have to split it up. Every new piece of dialogue gets a new line. You can even double space. I'd read the whole thing, but it's ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You

    Hmm. Interesting stuff here. I was... sort of confused about the meaning of this story (poem) at first. I had to read it a few times. It's not only you ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Destruction

    I like this poem. It's short but it's quite emotional, like everyone has said. Loss of emotion - This part would make more sense with A before it. "A loss ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Daydreams

    Hello! Nice to meet ya, I'm here to review. So, diving in, I liked this poem. The rhyme scheme, at first, was quite confusing to me. After a while, however, ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Vampire Upstairs

    Hello again! Here is my review. I really love the beginning of this story. It has whimsy and mystery, and just a fun pace. It was the sort of place ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Random, not title yet.

    Hello! I take it this is part one of a story? Not sure, but here's what I have to say about it. Running down the concrete sidewalk, I let the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Poem of the True "Heart"

    Hello! I like your poem. It's pretty gritty, but I like that cold slap of reality grunge feel you have going on. You also have a good structure. First you ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: L.O.V.E= Fail!

    Hmm. Interesting poem and message. Gonna nitpick here, sorry if I'm critical. I don't want a lover Because it’s hidden with cloud cover But if the wind's blowing me away ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer

    Nice poem :) I really like the concept. Sorry if this review sounds to critical or nitpicky! Happiness is summer, or so I tend to think Sometimes, when the cicadas ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Blank pages

    I think this is a funny little poem. I, myself like to write these short rhymers. My sister gave me a notepad, But I don't know what to write. Blank ...

    Aug 28, 2011


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451