User avatar

TheClosetKidnapper

Rocky

  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic She doesn't speak again, and after a while I open my eyes to find her asleep. Flashing a smile, I study her features for a moment more before closing ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic I shrug without thinking, keeping my eyes closed. My mind travels back to the last time I tried something like that with Jace, and I can't help but smile. ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic Before I lie down, I kick my shoes off and yawn. I keep my arms around her and find it surprisingly more comfortable than I remember to cuddle with ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic I narrow my eyes at her playfully before pecking her cheek. With a sigh, I close my eyes again and just allow myself to relax. A weird kind of ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic My thoughts get ahead of me, and some foreign part of me stirs up a minuscule cloud of guilt within my chest. Reluctantly, I pull back and plant a ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic Smiling, I let the feeling dissolve and focus on her only. Everything about this feels different. Electric, almost. Or maybe that's just my mind over-exaggerating again. Seems to be ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic I smile and tighten my grip on her, opening an eye when the power goes out. She only chuckles at it, not having a care in the world, but ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic My eyes close, and I kiss her back. I hesitate, but I wrap my arms back around her and let myself relax into the action. On second thought, maybe ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic When she motions me closer, I allow myself to relax a bit. I let my guard down slightly and oblige her. Sitting beside her, I let her be the ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic I look at her and almost muster a chuckle. Instead, I choke on it and cough into my hand. Better than making her think I was laughing at her. ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic I sigh and stare at the paper a bit longer. When I lift my gaze to meet hers, I only look into her eyes for a moment before moving ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic I study her before looking over the lyrics again. The obvious answer to that is no. But I honestly don't know. That's what I want. "Isn't this a shared ...

    Jun 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic I watch her perform and find I'm smiling. No words come to mind after she finishes, so I just clear the space between us and pull her gently into ...

    Jun 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic Well, this is odd. In silence, I follow her upstairs and sit where she pulls me down to. I scan over the words on the page she sets in ...

    Jun 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic I stay where I am after she hangs up for a few seconds. With a deep breath, I slip my phone away and put on a jacket. I sneak ...

    Jun 5, 2013


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings