User avatar

TheClosetKidnapper

Rocky

  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Two questions. One: where's J&R? (I'm bringing J in anyway, but I honestly don't remember and thought it would be wise to have some knowledge of where they've been...) Two: ...

    Jul 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic That's awesome. I open my eyes and find her burning red. Flashing a smile, I set my temple against hers and wrap my other arm around her. "You embarrassed ...

    Jul 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic "What do you mean?" I ask. Why didn't she stay in the hospital and look for me there? If anything had happened, wouldn't that be where she'd think I'd ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic I close my eyes again and take a deep breath. Furrowing my brow, I swallow and keep my hand over hers. Looking for me? "Why'd you come here though?" ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic I open my eyes and study her, taking a deep breath. Bringing myself to sit up, I ignore the throb in my torso and wrap an arm around her. ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic Sighing, I shake my head and lie back again. I close my eyes and compose myself. She's not pissed, is she? I just don't want her hurt. "Jacks... come ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    I thought that was just Rayah Nic In return, I shake my head and hold her wrists away from me. I look her sternly in the eyes and swallow. "No, ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie has healing, too? Nic Flashing a smile, I close my eyes and let her help me. Then I remember what happened before and feel the worry return. Opening my ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic He snaps his fingers and I feel like I'm falling all of a sudden. My vision is taken from me, but when I regain it I see myself thrown ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic "I have a life, you know," he says. "I can't keep popping down here and saving your a*s." "Saving my a*s?" I ask. "That's what you call this? I'm ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic Before she can do anything, something pulls at my gut and the scene around me dissolves. Everything falls to black, and when I can see again I'm surrounded by ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic When my eyes open next, Jace is sitting at my side with a forlorn expression. Hermes' words echo in my head, and I begin to think something is wrong. ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic With a gasp, my eyes open to the bright lights of a hospital room. A mask is set over my nose and mouth, and a few nurses attempt to ...

    Jun 13, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic "Where am I?" I ask. "That's not of import," Hermes says. He glances around when I try to stand, ignoring my struggle. After a few moments I just stop ...

    Jun 12, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Nic Stirring, I tell myself I'll count to three until I open my eyes. I feel no pain, so I don't think I'm alive anymore; and I don't want to ...

    Jun 12, 2013


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy