User avatar

TheBlondie

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sonnet of the Storm

    Ooooh! I like it! Great wording! My favorite lines are: Quote: "Each shimmering model is escorted by Her deep-throated suitor. Their presence is Known across the world. Age-old infamy Does ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Glazed Over By Memories

    Wow...what a heart gripping piece! I love it! Very sad and emotional, I'd give it an A! I found nothing wrong with this story! :D I love how the daughter ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Animal (Chapter 7)

    Hello! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! That is one awesome story! Touching, sad, inspiring, and thrilling! You really nailed it! The only thing I can think of to change is that you never really ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nightshade Chapter 2.5

    Hello, Phoenixwriter! I really like your post! It is very interesting, intriguing! The plot looks great so far, and makes the reader want more! :D The only thing I could ...

    Jul 31, 2011


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio