-
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Hey, I am sorry I haven't posted anything, but I am waiting for the characters to heal and get acquainted with each other. And I will be out of town ...
Aug 5, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara I looked at the meager meal in front of me, trying not to think anything negative. Poca sat next to me on a large tree stump. I'm sorry...I-couldn't..find-anything else. ...
Aug 2, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara I woke up to a pain in my emty tummy. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the abandon village house we were temporarily staying in. Poca must have ...
Aug 1, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
I awoke with a slimmy feeling on my face. Time-to...wake-up! Poca repeated and licked me again. I rolled over, trying to avoid getting any wetter. No, Poca...just a few more ...
Jul 25, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Also, Please don't use my character just yet.
Jul 25, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
There it was again! I thought as I ran faster, quickly approaching the sound. Stop! Leave...it-alone! Poca hissed urgently. Could be..danger! I shook my head violently as I quietly increased ...
Jul 25, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara I skipped though the forest, happily torpedoing myself into the air lightly with the occasional, small tornado from my palms. I bounced up and over logs, small trees, and ...
Jul 24, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara -13 -Female -Rogue -She has long, silver hair that goes down to below her waist. Her skin is a little pale, and she has big, bright green, vibrant eyes. ...
Jul 23, 2011
