-
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara I had finally woken up enough to walk on my own. I blushed, remebering how I was now being carried everywhere. I hope I wasn't too heavy for him ...
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Poca Did...that-seriously...just-happen? I had been laying on the ground next to the tree that punk-Rogue had thrown me into, bracing for death as I felt my Rogue falling over a ...
Aug 18, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(OH MY GOODNESS!!! *HEART FULL OF LOVE!!* That is so adorable!!! Sheara is going to love Davnick so much! (As a brother, not in a creepy way) -Sheara "I know. ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara I ran for my life, feeling death not far behind me. I didn't want to boast in myself, but I knew I was very fast. No one I had ...
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Sorry I haven't posted sooner!) -Poca All I could do was stare at these insane Rogues as Tess yelled at Jared while being held up by vines. Jared was trying ...
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(AWWWW!!! That's is such a good idea, TheRazzle!! Aww!! I love Davnick!!) -Sheara I listened to the Rogue named Tess, but was unable to respond. She showed me some marbles, ...
Aug 14, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(I am sorry I haven't posted sooner! My internet died for a day, but now it lives!) -Sheara I accepted the food they offered me, too hungry to refuse. I ...
Aug 14, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry Bee!!! I didn't mean to ignore your post!! So many things were going on, and I have a pretty short memory! If you want ...
Aug 12, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara I was in the living room, next to my favorite little wooden chair that Mom said Daddy wanted me to have. She said he had made it himself. I ...
Aug 12, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(I'm so sorry everyone for that confusion!!!) -Poca I lunged at the dark Rogue with my final blow. Prepare-for..death! I thought with rage as I bared my fangs, ready to ...
Aug 11, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Poca JERK!! STUPID JERK! I was just about to finish my mission of getting food into my starving rouge when that PUNK grabbed me by the tail! How-in the heck..did-he-know...where-I ...
Aug 11, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(I'm sorry for the wait! And I am sorry if you guys aren't ready to meet Sheara yet! Also, don't see/find Poca unless you are TheRazzle please. If that is ...
Aug 11, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Hey, TheRazzle isn't going to be able to post today, so I think I'm going to wait for her tomorrow to bring in Sheara. If that is okay...we planned something ...
Aug 10, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara I tilted my head in confusion. The army had passed us without seeing us, but then only a few minutes later sounds of screaming and panic came from the ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(sorry for not posting sooner, I was out of town. Not to mention a little Reader's block...but I'm good now!) -Sheara Man...ever thought you had the worst wake-up call ever? ...
Aug 8, 2011
