-
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(sorry it took so long!!!) -Sheara I stared in shock at Seena's still body, laying at the base of the tree she was just thrown against. My wind began to ...
Sep 2, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
I'll be able to post about shearas CPQ as soon as i get home! But feel free to talk about it if you want to Razzle, I'll just rewrite it ...
Sep 2, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Oh!! Poor Davy! That scar will really bother Sheara... :( Well, now for a change in the mood! Time for Poca's revenge! MWAHAHAHA!!!) -Poca "I said.. best-two out of.. three, ...
Sep 2, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara "Great." Replied Davy. Was it just me, or did he seem bothered by something? "Now, come and stand... here." He pointed to the ground, then walked a little ways ...
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara I stared at Lidya as she got up and pulled her knive out of the tree. "Thank you. I will fight with you to the best of my abilities." ...
Aug 31, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Is it okay if I dib after Bee? I won't change anything around really, just have it be in Sheara's point of view of everything that is going on. (and ...
Aug 31, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara "My mom taught me about a lot of things I could never experience like her. She was a rogue too. Before a doll killed her." Lidya looked down with ...
Aug 30, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara "Hi..Sheara. I'm Lidya. I'm kind of new here. And you're the first person I've really met. Except for Maria." She bend down a little to see me better and ...
Aug 30, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(I'm sorry if I am interrupting anything! Just tell me if I do anything wrong and I will gladly delete/edit!) -Sheara I peeked through the green leaves and eyed the ...
Aug 30, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(No, that's just fine Shadow! :D ) -Sheara I clung on to the branch and buried my face into its bark. Davy was trying to get me to come down. ...
Aug 28, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara My eyes nearly popped out of my head when the strange man flung a hidden dagger at Everlee. LOOK-OUT! Poca called, but was too far away to do anything. ...
Aug 27, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Davy is so sweet it makes me want to cry in happiness!
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara I watched in absolute horror as Davy and the Fire Rogue beat on each other. Davy got on top of the Fire Rogue and started to hit him. Over ...
Aug 23, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara My mind was in panic as the world around me erupted into chaos. I couldn't see Davy anymore, and angry people started to try and attack left and right! ...
Aug 21, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
-Sheara I listened to the invisa-Rogue talk to Tess, then drop the money she had into her hand and disappeared. I stared after the Rouge in awe. What a kind ...
Aug 20, 2011
