User avatar

TheBlondie

  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (Wow...Sheara and Poca all but vanished, didn't they?) -Poca Oooooooooooooooooooh, SNAP! Some-one's in-trouble! I thought as Davnick bolted after Seena. I kinda felt bad for him a little...he was just

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (It has been a while...sorry about that...) -Poca Idiots. All men-are. Keradon had his head lodged into a hole in a tree, apparently trying to find me. "Come back, Poca! ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    -Tino "Hey, Tino!" One of the twins called. "Quin had this brilliant idea to call you Dino!" ...hu? I tilted my head slightly. "Uh...how would Dino work? I'm least a ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    (sorry it took so long! School is...school) -Tino The screen went black, and the room was quiet again. I processed the information the woman on the screen had given to ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (School, school, sickness, and more school...forgive me!) -Sheara I couldn't help but laugh at the random things Keradon was saying. Davy shoved him in the face hard to get him ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (Sorry I haven't posted in a while! My internet was being dumb! :P) -Poca I was frozen where I stood, my feet glued to the ground and my muscles locked. ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    Name: Tino Age: 16 (though looks like he could be way younger) Gender: Male Appearance: Small and immature looking. Skinny frame, small shoulders, big innocent-looking blue eyes, and short, messy, ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Sheara "K-kara!?" The strange man asked me, baffled. "Is that you?" My eyes went wide and I cocked my head, confused. "Wha-?" "Kara! It's you! How are you...what...how?!" The man ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Sheara I felt the ground vibrate slightly, like there were people moving around me, but there was no sound. I opened my eyes and slowely sat up. My head felt ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Poca I watched as Sheara and Reva hugged. I knew that Reva had killed why wasn't I angry? Suddenly I heard that little high pitched sound again, like a mosquito ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Sheara I was sitting near Davy as he was muttering about being called short, but my attention was somewhere else. I couldn't help but watch as Rayray began to talk ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Sheara I finally started to feel a little less exposed in the big blob of shelter Davy provided. I looked at my underdress, it was just as filthy, if not ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Sheara Davy swam over to the shore and called out to me. "Why arent you swimming, Sissy?" I peeked from behind the tree, blushing. I didn't want to say anything ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Sheara I stared as the men in our group pulled off their shirts and ran into the water. I then quickly looked away, blushing as red as a tomato. I ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (sorry I haven't posted in a while!) -Poca Well, how shall I put this? I felt like total and complete crap. I was under Sheara's collar, staying out of site ...

    Sep 4, 2011


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners