User avatar

TheBlondie

  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Sheara I finally started to feel a little less exposed in the big blob of shelter Davy provided. I looked at my underdress, it was just as filthy, if not ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Sheara Davy swam over to the shore and called out to me. "Why arent you swimming, Sissy?" I peeked from behind the tree, blushing. I didn't want to say anything ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Sheara I stared as the men in our group pulled off their shirts and ran into the water. I then quickly looked away, blushing as red as a tomato. I ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Hey, any online people! You should go onto chat! We really need to, we have been using the DTV as our chat and it is getting SOOOOOOOOO long. Not that ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    AWWW!! That's a great idea! I was accualy thinking that she would try to help, but I didn't thnk about him going off on her...and yes, that would DEFINATLY make ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (sorry I haven't posted in a while!) -Poca Well, how shall I put this? I felt like total and complete crap. I was under Sheara's collar, staying out of site ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Not to cut in, but keep in mind that Sheara feels that it was her power that killed Seena, so what ever happens to Davy due to Seena's death, she ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (sorry it took so long!!!) -Sheara I stared in shock at Seena's still body, laying at the base of the tree she was just thrown against. My wind began to ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    I'll be able to post about shearas CPQ as soon as i get home! But feel free to talk about it if you want to Razzle, I'll just rewrite it ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Okay, Razzle, I was going to let you post some more first before Seena is "dead" and Sheara's CPQ idea, if that is okay. I just don't want to forget ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (Oh!! Poor Davy! That scar will really bother Sheara... :( Well, now for a change in the mood! Time for Poca's revenge! MWAHAHAHA!!!) -Poca "I said.. best-two out of.. three, ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Sheara "Great." Replied Davy. Was it just me, or did he seem bothered by something? "Now, come and stand... here." He pointed to the ground, then walked a little ways ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    And can we please wait until Sheara gets to train with Davy before we leave the camp? She needs to know how to use her powers better, or the fight ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Hey, Tabithalillian, when you posted "The fact that Lydia now seemed terrified about me" Did you mean to say Sheara??

    Aug 31, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    POSTED! Hehe, no, you're fine Shadow! :)

    Aug 31, 2011


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu