User avatar

TheBlondie

  • Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    Name: Tino Age: 16 (though looks like he could be way younger) Gender: Male Appearance: Small and immature looking. Skinny frame, small shoulders, big innocent-looking blue eyes, and short, messy, ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Yeah, that is fine, Razzle! :D

    Sep 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Fuzzy Vuzzy, I love that idea and I'm totaly fine with you turning it into a book! (course, that's just me) Razzle, do you want Sheara to notice the scar ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    To: Everyone

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Sheara "K-kara!?" The strange man asked me, baffled. "Is that you?" My eyes went wide and I cocked my head, confused. "Wha-?" "Kara! It's you! How are you...what...how?!" The man ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Sheara I felt the ground vibrate slightly, like there were people moving around me, but there was no sound. I opened my eyes and slowely sat up. My head felt ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    To: Seena From: Sheara Hi...um...I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what happened earlier...you know, for you sorta...uh...dying.... And I am sorry if the CPQ hurt! It was ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Poca I watched as Sheara and Reva hugged. I knew that Reva had killed why wasn't I angry? Suddenly I heard that little high pitched sound again, like a mosquito ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    YAY!!! Time for awesome dramaticness!! OHH!! I'm so excited!! *Runs around in little circle of happyness!*

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    -Sheara I was sitting near Davy as he was muttering about being called short, but my attention was somewhere else. I couldn't help but watch as Rayray began to talk ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    I will post about that right now! (Sorry, I haven't been able to get back on until now to see what you guys thought of the idea!)

    Sep 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Oh, wait! Never mind! Sorry, Shadow, I didn't see you call the next post! (my bad...)

    Sep 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Hey, Bee? Sorry to interupt, but can Sheara and Reva have a moment right now? It is okay if not, I just thought it might be a good time...I was ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Also, just to say ahead of time, when Keradon sends off his sound thing, Poca will be first to react. She has SUPER sensetive hearing, so the sound will torment ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Sorry if my last post was interupting or anything! Is it okay? If not, I will gladly remove it!

    Sep 5, 2011


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana