User avatar

TheBigCheese

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Angel - Rated 18+ (STRICTLY!!!!!!!!!)

    Thanks Shaddowsoldier, I suppose I have put it in the wrong category of dramatic poetry when I should have put it in the erotic category. The poem wasn't anything big, ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Time Rift

    I agree with ROC, The story needs better grammar and better descriptions, otherwise it tends to get confusing. Brilliant imagination though, and great story plot. TheBigCheese

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Angel - Rated 18+ (STRICTLY!!!!!!!!!)

    As she slowly undressed herself, I waited in agitating suspense. As she removed her bra, I felt my heart race. As I pressed my hands upon her great breasts, I ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Veiled Shell

    Very Confusing (Not that that's a bad thing, it just reflects how well constructed this poem is) I don't think many people are going to guess what the riddle is ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Of A Rose

    Hi R.O.C Enjoyed the poem Not bad for a first one. i like it how every paragraph starts with a rose. It got to me, quite emotional well done TheBigCheese

    Oct 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A day paridise....

    Only in Sicily... Good poem. It seems more of a story than a poem. Perhaps next time use a bit more imagery. Anyway, great descriptions, i almost feel like I'm ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Way Out

    Hi Kingolions, Okay... WOW! That was really depressing (Not that that's bad) it certainly reflects on how well you write and it certainly shows that you really get into the ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where the eagles fly...

    Hi Demoness, Loved the poem. and I also loved how you rhymed most of the words but still managed to keep the poem from not making sense. very clever and ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Trepidation

    Thanks Redleaf, cheers for the encouragement and i look forward to reading your stories regards, TheBigCheese

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Trepidation

    Thanx for your help! I found it useful Will make changes From TheBigCheese

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: La Guerra Di Ferruzzano

    Thanks Waitingforlife, for taking the time to read my story. It was acually an english assignment that had to fit a certain word limit, so i left some descriptions out. ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Trepidation

    The search party and I weren’t far from the village when I suddenly developed an uneasy feeling. A strong wind came from ahead as if a supernatural force urging us ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daytura in Wonderland

    Well done watchmeburn, I like the descriptive style of writing that was used. I also like your detailed emotional feelings in the story. However, the part where you say "Illegal ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Time Rift

    Well Done ShaddowSoldier, You have a fantastic imagination in creating such a vast variety of characters and names for such a futuristic story. You obviously put a lot of time ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Crying Flower

    Well done Republic Of Coter, Very emotional, Nice and short, well phrased, good use of imagery, easy to read. I like it at the end how it says "I Try ...

    Oct 25, 2010


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau