Random avatar

TheAmazon

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Now You See Me

    Another poem part of my final project on stereotypes. (I promise I'll stop posting so much, haha.) Please, criticize away! I'd really appreciate it. Unnoticeable. Inconspicuous. Invisible. To my peers

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Average

    This poem will most likely be part of my final project for this semester, so please, if you have any advice or suggestions, go at 'er! a word that describes ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ladders

    Another poem from my final project this semester, a rough draft. Criticism needed, please! "Raise the bar." It seems pretty high already, if you ask me. Pushing, sacrificing, stressing. For ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Story of a Stereotype

    Hello out there, this is part of a small poetry anthology I'm working on for my creative writing class' final project. Criticism and suggestions would be greatly appreciated, because then ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Other Re: grandmother's ghost

    First thing that I noticed was that the first letter of each sentence was not capitalized. Correct punctuation is important, because it makes writing easier to read. In general, people ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dreamer's Prison

    Take me back to the land of pretend, where Prince Charming isn't a lie. Where mermaids grow legs, where people don't age. Where love never ends, there are no pleading ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eden Part - I

    I think this is a good, strong poem. You instantly get an image in your head, and where it rhymes, it doesn't seemed forced. I really don't have enough experience ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Flimsy

    Thank you!! I'll work on changing that :) It's kind of based off of a real story, but I can definitelysee how that would be unrealistic, I'll work on that ...

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Flimsy

    Scene One (Curtains open to a high school lunch room. Three girls are sitting at the end of a crowded table. The girls are talking in hushed tones, as if ...

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pendulum

    Thanks, to both of you! I adore criticism. My friends always pull the lazy "Ohh, I like it!" move so they don't have to proofread or insult me, and my ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gravity's Pull

    I like this one, it makes you think. Life beyond death is a scary topic, yet something everyone has to deal with. I think you did a pretty good job ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ink-line

    I seriously loved this poem! Was it about someone cutting themselves? That's what it reminded me of at least. I love how you used lines, colours, etc. to describe it ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pendulum

    This is an older poem of mine, that I found when I was flipping through my notebook the other day. I'd really love some criticism, tell me what you like, ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Talking to myself

    This isn't a piece of crap! I actually really liked it. I like how you made it seem like you were talking to someone else, maybe a mean girl at ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Hands of Time

    The layout for this poem is great in my opinion. I was a little confused about what it was actually about though, I thought maybe two people waiting for something ...

    Nov 19, 2011


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl