-
Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny (Closed/Started)
I suppose i could continue with my character. If that's alright. This part doesn't have any other of the characters but mentions and talks about them so I figured that ...
Jul 30, 2012 -
Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny DT
How many more crown members are needed?
Jul 29, 2012 -
Re: Want a really harsh review?
Would you mind reviewing my work?
Jul 27, 2012 -
Re: Camp NaNoWriMo
I'm gonna try but I'm not sure if i can do it. Maybe this will be the motiveation to get over my writers block :)
Jul 25, 2012 -
Re: Mith's reveiws - anything welcome!
Would you mind reviewing the first chapters of my novel, Welcome to Orba Nova?
Jul 25, 2012 -
Re: Alfred Symon's Critic Clinic: Bringing Smiles since the 60's
Would you mind reviewing the first chapters of my piece Welcome to Orba Nova?
Jul 25, 2012 -
Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny (Closed/Started)
Name: Erina Storm Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearance: Tall and thin with blue eyes and natural red hair. She is strong but not overly so. She normally wears a white ...
Jul 25, 2012 -
Re: I want to read your novel!
Hi, could you please review the first chapters of my book Welcome to Orba Nova. Here is the link -Thanks :D
Jul 24, 2012 -
Re: Will Review Immediately! :)
Would you please review the first chapters of my fantasy novel, Welcome to Orba Nova?
Jul 23, 2012 -
Re: Reviews For Free! [Not Accepting]
Hi, I would love a review for the first chapter of my novel, Welcome to Orba Nova. If you have anything for me to review please let me know:)
Jul 23, 2012 -
Re: Need A Review? [Closed-Yet to open]
Hey could u review the first few chapters of my book Welcome to Orba Nova? I just finnished rewriting the first chapters and could use a good review :) Thanks ...
Jul 3, 2012 -
Re: Friends, Romans, Lend Me Your Work (to review)
Hey, if anyone wants a review please post. I will do my best to give you a legit review and promise to be firm but fair. I will NOT review ...
Jun 16, 2012 -
Re: Writing Block advice
First things first, you need a story. Think about your audience and who you want to write to before you begin so you can write decently. For example, if your ...
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: Dealing with the death of a character's loved one
I think it kinda depends, in some stories its okay for the MC to move on after a year and a half. Maybe the wife sick for a long time ...
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: Blues' Fiction Reviews, inc. [Closed]
Hey i have started to write a novel called Welcome To Orba Nova and was looking for a review. My first chapter needs work due to it kinda sucks but ...
May 13, 2012
