User avatar

ThanatosPrinciple

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Desperation in Monte Carlo

    This piece makes me feel like I'm spinning, round and round. I really liked it. You should work on clarity, because the poem is somewhat short, you should make it ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: M-9

    It's a very good read but in the first few paragraphs I couldn't quite figure out what was happening. It was somewhat unclear. It needs a point too, however. More ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Night Flight

    I really liked it. Did you win the contest? You should've. I like the last few lines. Very nicely written, it's got that war quality to it. :smt068 :thud:

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: On the Run

    I think you should elaborate on who this KING is. It's a little unclear who your parents are, too. Besides that and telling and not showing, it's great! Very spooky ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Lone soul

    Whoa, that's really creepy. I would hate to be locked up by myself, all alone! Very good words and similies. Creeeeeeepy! Cool I liked it!

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A bad person

    Cool how "it all started with a can of coke" I like how simple things can become poems and rhymes. Good one. Hope I can read more of what you ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A bad person

    Cool how "it all started with a can of coke" I like how simple things can become poems and rhymes. Good one. Hope I can read more of what you ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a. A Dragon's Story) Chapter 4

    i cant believe I like this chapter too! It's amazing, I really liked it! don't tell the reader quite so much, however, like this happened and then that happened. That ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do unicellular organisms feel relief after reproducing?

    It's a great mystery of whether they actually do. I should think they should, as they're quite big compared to others, and they would probably move around faster, and go ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Good setup, I reallly like it. Zombies are cool to turn into viruses and disease. How do you find a draft you saved previously?

    Feb 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: We all fall down

    but for some reason it was a little hard to read the first time around. I think it should be a little more clear and the paragraph should be less ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: DoaV (1st version): Prologue

    I thought this was very well done. Are you going to do it in chapters or parts or something? Will there be a sequel I should wait for? And does ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a. A Dragon's Story) Chapter 1

    I thought the story was very well written, but you need to be a bit more descriptive. We only figured out the lady was bleeding after the bartender had glanced ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Renaissance Entry 1

    A few things first, the pronunciation of this character's name is this: "SEE-MOAN-AY" and is the Italian version of Simon, spelled with an extra E at the end. Everyone I ...

    Feb 2, 2008


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb