User avatar

ThanatosPrinciple

  • Romantic Novels Re: Girls rule and boys drool (over her) part 1/2/10

    :smt041 :smt040 I thought this was well written. just a few things. You say "to" instead of "too" in the first paragraph. If you want to get something published in ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Girls rule and boys drool (over her) part 1/2/10

    :smt041 :smt040 I thought this was well written. just a few things. You say "to" instead of "too" in the first paragraph. If you want to get something published in ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Break-Up.

    Good story, kind of graphic.

    May 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magic of the Four Elements~ Chapter 1

    Firstly. you aren't using all of the perceptions as much as you should (sight, smell, taste). Secondly, you should try to include more descriptive language. The writing is somewhat bland ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    name: Britney Spears gender: female race: definitely human power: annoyance, makes lots of sacrifices (her hair) for example background: party!!! Exiled for partying innapropriately ahaha

    Mar 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Humans, Not Gods

    Chapter I - Dark Blood By Mongoose “Edward, I see you have cared to join us.” A steely voice echoed throughout the room and into the hall. The scrawny boy ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Temperature Drop

    I think you should find a better word for the first sentence than "quicker". It makes your story sound childish or awkward. It was also impossible to know what the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Boys. [draft] chapter one.

    I think you should elaborate on where Putney is in the beginning. Besides that, good start :smt080

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Queen of Dolls

    Whoa that is so... creepy! How old is she? 7, 8?

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The beginning of the story

    This is a good start. However, it was hard to understand what was going on. Also the writing was too grouped together, which made it hard to read. Another thing ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The beginning of the story

    This is a good start. However, it was hard to understand what was going on. Also the writing was too grouped together, which made it hard to read. Another thing ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Field Trip Part 1

    This was so good! It was REALLY scary too, I really liked it. I don't have much to critique, however. It was very well written. I'm going to read the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Destiny Calls

    I had a few problems paying attention while reading this. It was too bulked together: you should space it out more. Besides that it was very well written, but the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    This had very good imagery, it was very easy to imagine their home and their situation. I think the boy's father had a very, very strange name. At first I ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Pretty Little Rags and Bones [Part One]

    I thought it was well done but a few things confused me. One, it took me an extra minute to figure out what a "fistful of Marks" was. You should ...

    Feb 3, 2008


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon