User avatar

ThanatosPrinciple

  • Art & Photography Re: Comic

    Hilarious. I like how they hunch over, throughout the cartoon. My favourite part is when he's at the podium. It doesn't have any plot, and makes little sense in the ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Abortions.

    BenedictionofGrace, I don't think it would matter much if it was you or I who got 'aborted'. Think about it this way: the baby hasn't even been fully developed anyhow. ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ark Angel

    10:00 p.m. New Jersey The astrologer stared in utter silence, eyes wide and erratic in motion. His hands slipped as they found the camera button. He shifted the telescope to ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Sand Captive

    I thought most of it was very awkward...sure, it was generally well-written. However, I think it needs to be revised a bit. When there is dialogue in the story, for ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Darkness Within

    Very well written. It's a little slow in the beginning, with Jess just standing there in the rain, waiting to die from hypothermia and thinking about her family. There were ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: God Still Loves You (1)

    It's a very interesting story. It's got a southern swing to it, too. I think you should try to bring out the plot more than you already have. Become more ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Renaissance Entry 1

    Actually, it IS an information sheet! I had to write this for Social Studies, so all the numbers, endless facts and others seriously need to be edited out!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Darkness Within

    I knew somewhere on this website there had to be some SERIOUS writing! I really thought that there were only the small little posts that barely contained any GOOD writing. ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Red Rain

    There's a serious amount of proper spacing that needs to get done. I find it hard to critique when it's all in a huge, menacing mass.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    How do you design this stuff in the first place?

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Other Re: Ramblings Chapter 1

    This is the beginning of a series that questions our existence, our rights, and all other aspects of the world we have wrought from the void. Where did ‘existence’ come ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Blood Game

    You seem fairly new, and at YWS we have a 2-1 posting ratio. For every two reviews, you post some of your writing. More people will review and critique your ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Blood Game

    It's very well written, though in some places the dialogue is a little slow. It sometimes doesn't have anything to do with the plot at all. Also you might think ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Book of Content

    I know I originally wanted to write a story, but I also wanted to use emoticons... and this is the result.

    May 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Book of Content

    Contains guns: :smt068 Contains swordfighting: :smt027 Contains other violence: :smt075 Contains various forms of torture: :smt064 Contains abusive language: :smt014 , :smt084 Contains graphic nudity

    May 24, 2008


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights