User avatar

ThanatosPrinciple

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: hIPPE

    Hey! This took me a while to space out properly! Gosh, YWS had better make this a lot easier! Anyway, enjoy. This was my punishment. Basically, my parents forced me ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Theme Generator Sagas

    I agree. And I also LOVE the generator! Some weird stuff like this comes out a lot, yeah, but it's really interesting that way! Oh, FYI, at the end, the ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Wow KJ this is great! Are you a Twilight fan? Cause if you are I bet this was inspired from that! Anyway, twilight or not, this is a wonderful beginning. ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Soliloquy of a God

    Wow. I'm too much in awe of the sentient being you've created with words to comment thoroughly. I think you should definitely try to elaborate more. It really is fascinating, ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Anonamuse

    This is very interesting. Very interesting. Let's be practical first. The very first sentence, I think, is a little long. It also has a few grammatical errors (I believe) and ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Kiane and the child-doctor

    I really like this story. It may be challenged a little bit plotwise, but the writing is definitely sophisticated. I think you should make the story have more action. It ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Theme Generator Sagas

    "Your story is about a construction worker in a mental institution appreciating alliteration." The place was white, white on white on white. The walls were white, the tables were white, ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    First of all, this is an extremely biased opinion on whether to remove our troops from Iraq. It's also a great way to begin a heated debate. People will react ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Suicide Kills Us All

    So, let's see. I'm very callous, sorry (in advance) The Parents They weren't hysterical enough. Their kid just kicked the bucket, and they sound like they're mourning a favourite guinea ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Project: Inkstorm

    I forgot to mention it in the review, but spacing is a big problem. You can't review a story if it's too hard to read.

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Project: Inkstorm

    It's an interesting concept, women overturning the tables and taking over the government etc. etc. I think it could be applied better in the story, however. The story begins very ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • General Articles Re: An ode to sarcasm

    You know, I'm not really sure what it is that 'an ode to sarcasm' is. What was it supposed to be. Plus, you asked for it to be reviewed, and ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: prologue

    OK, so, it's a very dark beginning. I thought you told more than showed, basically you used too little descriptions that showed the reader what was happening. Anyway, you need ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sky and The Earth and me

    You know, I think I've heard something like this before. I dunno, but I think I memorized it from somewhere and then wrote it randomly. Tell me if you've heard ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Sundress

    I'm not sure of what to think of this poem. Some parts were confusing, and how you called the boy who whistled 'stupid'. Some of the wording should be changed ...

    Jul 5, 2008


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain