User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    No way. This can not die on the first page. No. Arden I headed back into the caverns, a half smile on my face. It was going to be so ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Sorry for taking so long, it’s too cold to think creatively (it’s cold because I only ever wear t-shirts). Name: Victoria Adams, called “Vicky” by those close to her. Gender: ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    Isis “Maybe it's something they need to get through to Senator Lycoina?” I gave a soft chuckle. “Like they’d actually want to acknowledge we have our own leaders.” “You shouldn’t ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    I claim Serpentarius, please. This sounds fun.

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    Isis The still night air was particularly cold. This was the time when the creatures of the Wastes came out of their sleeping to eat the mosses that we couldn’t ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Lynx – Human She walked down the street of the strip mall, searching for a safe hideaway to sleep. Even after this long Lynx still wasn’t used to the reversed ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Siolfor Online [Dead SB]

    Skyla - HM She leaned quietly against the tree, her hood pulled over her face. A wind whipped her cloak about her legs, showing the deep purple skirt that clung ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    A single flame lit up the room, the overused candle barely the height of a mouse. Everywhere there were parchments and scrolls; decrees, battle strategies, even a few letters from ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    This is exactly how I would act. The before posts were a little fantastic, but this is exactly me. Exactly. I'm not claustrophobic, I'm paranoid of the feeling of having ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Patrick I jogged down the sidewalk with every last wit I had about me. You could hear them waking up to the beautiful purple sky. A breeze whipped around a ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Patrick My eyes opened to darkness, just before my nose woke up, too. I had slept inside a dumpster for most of the day, and it smelled like the freaking ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    The blond dude started to lose his skin as he dragged me down the hall. Skin, muscle fibers, bone marrow, internal organs... Long story shorter, he started to turn back ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    Rhen "My name's Rhen," I answered and tried to smile. Ah, a living being. Companionship. Before I could continue the conversation, a guy in a wheelchair came in. Half of ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    TexanWriter She. Was. Sandwichless. It had been about half an hour since that girl stole her sandwich. Tex was still sprawled on the ground, motionless, her eyes fixed on the ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    A twenty-year-old, male version of me... this is going to end badly, I know it. But, is shall be hilariously fun! Name: Patrick "Pat" Williams Age: 21 Gender: Male Appearance: ...

    Nov 21, 2009


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore