User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    But of course! We have three boys: two seventeen and one eleven. If you want to make a boy, any other age would be wonderful. But, you don't have to.

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Seven characters. We can start now, if you all want.

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Dreamer: Sure, your kid can be that! Also, everyone, try not to have too many best subjects. Like superpowers in other storybooks, too many would make you too powerful. And ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Name: Sabrina “Star” Walker Gender: Female Age: 17 Best Subject(s): Computers, science Worst subject(s): History Appearance: -Hair color, length: Black, pixie-cut with bangs -Eye color: Medium bro

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    There are so many storybooks where it’s superhero teens at a ‘regular high school’ and it’s driving me crazy. I can’t join them because I have no idea what a ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    We're bringing it back from the dead, but not starting over. You can still post a profile if you want, though. I'll post later today.

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    *If it would help, we can skip to a few weeks or month(s) into the future. Get to the action. It's pretty slow right now.*

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Aaron I dodged the girl's stabs repeatedly, her attacks slow from tiredness, saying the while, "Whoa, whoa, whoa--" "Go!" she screamed even louder than before. We fought for a few ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    I want a dollie, please. (Reserving a spot for a ragdoll)

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Aaron I walked alongside the guard with an empty mind. This was such a boring life; running from society and running from your conscience, with some fits of manslaughter between ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Wow. I had actually forgotten about this. And I made it up (well, helped to)! This has kind of died is deader than a doornail, but if anyone else wants ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    Isis Everyong listened in absolute silence. At first there were just noises, then those noises became muffled voices, then crisp words and terrifying news. "... a group of young humans ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Victoria – Serpentarius I was thrown back with a force that topped any roller coaster, and by the time I had regained the air in my lungs the Aries was ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Victoria - Serpentarius I wrapped my arm upwards around the pole of my naginata without a single thought in my mind. Other zodiacs were crowded around me, preparing their weapons ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    Isis “Anyone up for it?” I watched him for a moment, with his bet-you’re-wishing-you-had-thought-of-this-first smirk. I didn’t like him too much, but he had a way for us to eavesdrop, ...

    Dec 14, 2009


grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon