User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Foster: He gave a short sigh and looked at her. He thought for only a moment, then said, “I’ll be blunt now. You’re pyrokinetic, which means you can control fire ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Foster He entered the room again, smiling as he shut the door. “Sorry for the inconvenience.” “Cut to the chase,” she snapped. “Okay,” he said, suddenly turning serious. “I believe ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Now that I’m into it I really don’t want this to die. Post, people! Isaiah Foster He pulled a hand through his hair, scrunching up his face. Another complication. 0 ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    **edit: I forgot to copy this part out of Word** Ee-gah! Sorry! School’s crazy today, and yesterday I was busy and uncreative, and the day before that and the day ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Isaiah Foster "Have someone clean it up and send her to testing, find out what caused the wreck," he said after a moment's thought. She nodded and he continued. "Then ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    I am not falling behind. I like this one. Isaiah Foster He looked down at the girl, his eyes starting to dig into her. Brave. Courageous, but free-willed. She could ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Here's my guy! Name: Isaiah Foster Age: 31 (it’s almost middle aged, the picture just didn’t look forty) Role: Worker Gender: Male Appearance: Profile: Was the leader on the government ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Inkling of Magic

    I'd like to reserve a spot if anyone else becomes interested.

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    I can make that evil, middle-aged worker if he can be my second character. I can manage two characters. Name: Jessie Erickson Age: 12 Power: She can change the atomic ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Awakened to the Beginning

    I think I'll try this one. It’s original. Just to clear things up, are things like violence and language limited to PG, PG-13 or what? Name: Adrienne Rayne Coleman Age: ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    It doesn't have to be. Both my characters are kind of useless right now, and I really haven't been able to find time to post anywhere here on YWS lately. ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Oh, yes, we're continuing. Ha, we did just stop like that! And no, it is not too late to join. I'll try to post later today.

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    No, you didn't, thank you, but Kelcia has in each of her posts and jasminebells did: Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, ruthless, at times ****** but doesn't talk much. Sorry, but it ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Okay, guys, I hate to be pesky, but please keep swearing to a minimum. There are other words to descibe a character or show emotion. Please, cussing makes me wince. ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Okay! We’re starting! I know, these posts are kind of short, but we didn’t have anything planned, and I didn’t know what you all wanted. James James looked about him, ...

    Jan 17, 2010


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn