-
Re: Teen Spy Agency
Okay, I'm all caught up on the past seven pages and ready to go! This looks fun! Name: Nixie Bach Gender: Female Age: 17 Picture: blue.jpg Country: Germany Allegiance: Europe ...
Apr 11, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Krystal – Hawks “Ready as ever,” she said with a grin, scraping the bottom of her bowl with her spoon for a moment before continuing. “How’d you sleep last night?” ...
Apr 8, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Krystal – Hawks Why can’t the Mods tell everyone everything? Or some other vet? Why did I get the job? Why, oh why? Krystal rubbed her face and slid her ...
Apr 8, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
(Sorry for detailed persona.) I only wish mine had been as long. Also, I’m making Krystal a bit nervous-sounding and hyper because I wrote this right after a cup a ...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Krystal – Hawks “That worked a lot better last year,” she muttered to herself. Krystal shut the door behind her and leaped onto her bed, pulling out a metal box ...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
**Thank you for waiting. Random Name Generators take a long time, oddly enough.** Krystal - Hawks “Do we get cabin assignments now?” “I was getting to that, but I guess ...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Krystal - Hawks She looked around, analyzing the new arrivals. They looked good. Some of them looked like they thought this would be a pleasant experience, but otherwise, it was ...
Apr 6, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
*Thank you all for joining! With at least four posted profiles on each team, here we go!* Krystal – Hawks Krystal listened distantly to the rain patter against the window, ...
Apr 6, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Oh... Yes. Sorry, the page got too long for me to remember. Silversun, curiousvampire and Elinor Brynn. Sheesh, I'm going to have to make a list for myself... :oops:
Apr 5, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Wow, this filled up fast! This will be so fun! We can start just as soon as Silversun and curiousvampire post their profiles.
Apr 5, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Sure, Vanadis! And thanks for adding a written description, LoVeSs.
Apr 4, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Wow, it's popular! Thanks for joining!
Apr 4, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Thanks for joining! We'll start when we have at least four players on each team.
Apr 4, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Full Name: Krystal Isabelle McIntyre (Nicknamed “Kim”) Codename: Fawn Age: 16 Grade: 10th Skill: Stealth Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrow , Nerf sword Side: Hawks Appearance: Boy-cut brown hair. ...
Apr 4, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Summer Nerf Wars One slot is still available (ones in red are taken): Hawks: Girl, age 15 Girl, age 16 (TexanWriter) Girl, age 17 (Elinor Brynn) Guy, age 15 (RedBird) ...
Apr 4, 2010
