User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    It's not my book. I physically cannot take full credit for something others have written. It's against my programming. Thanks again!! Raven --- "Oh, so we're all going then, are ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    Oh, I so desperatly want to show my next part. Do you mind, StolenHearts? Or do you want to put in another post? Please?

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    HI, just your friednly neighborhood welcoming commitee and police officer talking!! LaReina - Please, don't curse or use language. I don't know about others, but I really don't like to ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    StolenHearts, we already have ten... oh, what the heck. BUT NO MORE, EVERYONE!!!! I guess we can have eleven...... not according to plan.....

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    “I dunno” Raven glared at Spencer, suspicious. “Somewhere, maybe, but not in this county. I barely escaped my family with my own sanity, let alone theirs.” Her voice trailed off, ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    Princess, you'll have to ask Light_Devil. Forever Thereody, of course you can have two!! Okay, we now have ten profiles. Let the games begin. I'll start with Raven. Clouds blocked ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    Name: Raven Thistle Gender: Female Age: 19 Appearance: Her eyes are pitch black, as is her hair, which is shoulder length. She’s racially white. She dresses in Goth style clothing, ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    STORY The year is 2009. This is set here and now, just in an alternate universe where not everything is as it seems. A hidden darkness, dark side, whatever you ...

    Jan 31, 2009


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio