-
Re: Zodiac
Emily --- My eyes slowly opened as I regained conciseness. I was in the trunk of a car. It smelled like puke. Great. My hands were cuffed together and my ...
Feb 9, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
**No profile because he’s a shadow? Got it. LaReina, I hadn’t really thought about what the plan would be… Ummm… Okay, let’s try this…** Kelly --- My eyes fluttered open ...
Feb 8, 2009 -
Re: Frenzy
No good storybook should be forgotten! Other people can still join in at this point. Fayth --- I sat there, leaning against the wall of some building, waiting for the ...
Feb 8, 2009 -
Re: Zodiac
**Sorry for not posting before!** Emily --- “See ya later, Em’!” My friend waved to me as she left to her apartment. I waved back, a smile on my face. ...
Feb 8, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Kelly --- I had just finished packing to leave tomorrow. In spite of the fact that it was raining the only thing left that I wanted to do was sit ...
Feb 8, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*Here's part of boltageman's post* He did not know where he was Gary but when Gary was bite by the shadows he saw something a face he thought. It was ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Raven --- I was exhausted. Kelly had asked to get off early, saying she had a ear infection or something, and taken Spencer and his sister, Cadence, to our motel ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*Heh heh, oops. Sorry, I guess I’m still getting the hang of the twin’s personalities. I’ll try to do better!* Kelly --- “Kelly, go give Raven some coffee,” said Harley, ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*This is made to work with LaReinas post, which is still stuck in my head even though she deleted it.* Kelly --- I looked out the plane window, my knees ...
Feb 6, 2009 -
Re: Zodiac
*Virgo is still available, right? And can I make a character so late in the story?* Name -- Emily Righteous Age – 16 Sign – Virgo Ability – She’s a ...
Feb 6, 2009 -
Re: Frenzy
*This looks like a lot of fun! Mind if I join?* Name: Fayth Nicole Jolson (female) Age: 16 Side: Good Personality: She’s usually very serious and quiet. She’s the kind ...
Feb 6, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness first try
Okay, and I'm speaking for everyone, this thread is officially CLOSED!!!!! Go to the other Reign of Darkness to post story bits. Let's go!! I'm having such fun with this! ...
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*I agree. This is confusing. Clean slate, okay? This is Raven's and my new character, Kelly's, average day. I posted Kelly's profile on the disscussion thread. We, all of us, ...
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I thought we were going to start over from the beginning... better post to keep from breaking the rules! Raven --- I stared at the moon. There was nothing quite ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
[spoiler]You all know the story. You all know your characters. Sorry, people, this isn’t open. It’s just a re-write since our last try went haywire. I’ve posted Character-Powers on the ...
Feb 4, 2009
