User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Great, I wasn't the only one who knew that shadows were going to be at the house!! Sorry, just had to say this:)**

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **It was supposed to be annoying... MUAHAHAHAHA!! IT WORKS!! And I kept my promise. If you break a rule, you will be bugged!!** Joseph --- “What am I going to ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Blotageman, please don't curse. He now fit in, to what his normal personality would be [s]pissed[/s] at but his three beer self called happy. Yes, that counts as cursing. And ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Um, *ahem* actually, Raven will be avoiding Spencer at all costs because she doesn't want to fall in love. Just thought I should point it out... and sorry for posting ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Uhhh… I think I’ll bring in my new character, but he won’t be with the crew just yet. And I used a map, ruler and a calculator to discover that ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Oh ho ho!! Nice job.** Raven --- Finally, everyone had gotten through at the bathroom break. As we headed out, Cadence asked if everyone had formal wear. When I thought ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Emily --- There I stood. Crying. The little girl and the other girl had walked away, thank goodness. I wanted to be alone. All I wanted was to be alone, ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Spencer is blind to love. How would this be interesting otherwise? OHMIGOSH this is going to be fun… And uh, everyone, I don’t think the other’s are going to post ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **You can’t really have too many romance posts if there isn’t one already. That’s code for ‘I really really really want to have one of my characters flirt!!’.** Kelly --- ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Emily --- I had woken up, changed into some strangers clothes, and thrown up twice. And I still didn't know why I was kidnapped. "Your mom has great taste," I ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **I’ll try to bring in Forever’s characters when (and if) she tells me if she’s still in the game. Or she might drop out. The world may never know…** Raven ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **This was actually on the second page!! So here I am putting it on the first... Someone continue the story!!!!**

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    **I had an idea that maybe Emily can see a persons past crimes by touching them. Is it okay if she can do this, as in it be added to ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Fayth --- I raised my bow to the oncoming cannibals. There were so many. The guy I had followed, his name still remaining a mystery, held two Katanas, ready to ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Dang! I had actually liked Emily a lot:) Oh, well. Let’s continue!** Kelly, AGAIN --- He looked at me, waiting for an answer. So many thoughts raced through my mind. ...

    Feb 9, 2009


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus