User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Ahhh… it feels good to be posting here again. Sadly, I’ve grown attached to our characters, as I always do. ‘Tis my weakness. ;) ** Raven -------- I watched a ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    **Sorry for not posting! Haven't been able to use the computer too much, so I couldn't read ya'lls posts. Sorry!** ~Emily~ I looked back up at the starry sky and ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *DANG! I’m neglecting my poor, poor Kelly and Joseph! My favorite character (of mine) is Raven, so I don’t talk about the others as much. They need friends to talk ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    *whew, Capture the Flag is over!* Jenny - Hephaestus We won. I' still wasn't sure what the game was exactly, but we did. Hephaetus and Athena and whoever was on ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    Jenny - Hephaestus The Hephaestus cabin was siding with Athena (my guess of the reason is 'cuz dad HATES Ares) and I knew we were going to win. This was ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    WOOHOO!!!! *does a little happy dance* Name: Jenny Harold Age: 13 Gender: Female Appearance: Is five foot four and very muscular. She has black hair that is chin length, brown ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    Is there any god who isn't taken? I positively LOVE this series, and have done just this; day dreamed that I was a demi-god at Camp Half-Blood. Please let me ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **I’ve put a link to the discussion thread on the first page. It was SO annoying before!** Raven --- Was it my fault? Did I bring them on to her, ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Joseph ---- He stood in the airport lobby, taking in the Arizona air. He had just gotten off his plane and was waiting for his grandpa to pick him up. ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Kelly --- Raven had gone out to get some ice from the vendor. And she wasn’t back yet. I sat down and grabbed my MP3, untangling the earpieces. Just as ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Cool! Love pirates. Mind if I join? Name: Morgan Liccon Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: She has black hair that she keeps short enough to pass as a guy if ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Wow! Technically, this is my first real post on this page! AAAAA!!!! And OH. MY. GOSH. Who cares if it was a cliché? We’ve all been brainstorming never-been-done sci-fi. We ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **No problem.**

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Kelly --- Everything had happened so fast. One minute we were all running from the shadow-infested house, and the next we were rushing to the hospital. As Maribelle rushed into ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Raven --- We were running. Shadows, of all things, seeped like molasses around the house. I glanced back and saw gas-station-guy and Gary running from the back of the house. ...

    Feb 15, 2009


hmm i think i just have to start typing and hopefully a poem will fall out of me
— spottedpebble