User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Okay, we can start now! Thanks to everyone for joining! I should also mention; the way we get from wherever we are to that dying person halfway across the world ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Good Lord... I love it! These are great profiles, guys. All we need now is Lauren's and Chupatoasta's profile s and we can start.

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Sure thing! I'll just tell you what I told the others: Post your profile by tomorrow so we can start as soon as possible.

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Live In Harmony

    So far, those are awesome, kidashka. The girls actually look like villagers. And you made Mazi? :P We'll start once they're finished. Name: Kanji Child of: Azizi and Hope Gender: ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Name: Gwynn McIntyre Gender: Female Birth Date: 12 / 27 / 1915 Died at the age of: 19 Cause of Death: She was caught in a house fire while she ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    This is what happens when I watch the Sci-Fi channel for a whole sixty seconds. Not Accepting Characters Children of Hades Where am I? Isabelle opened her eyes as wide ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Live In Harmony

    Name: Nyota Child of: Hula and Bobo Gender: Female Age: 17 Personality: Very formal and serious, isn’t really one to kid around. When she’s researching, you cannot drag her away ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Live In Harmony

    I was looking around my desktop for a storybook muse and the only thing that looked promising was Virtual Villagers 4 (which, for you fellow players, is way too easy ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Only By Night

    **I’m so sorry I didn’t post yesterday! Our internet was down for the entire afternoon.** Heather/Jinx “What do you think?” he asked. The little bird tilted its head upwards and ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Only By Night

    Whichever is more comfortable for you, kidashka. It makes no difference to me. Heather/Jinx “Yes?” she said, dropping back to the ground. It was one of the humans, maybe magician. ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Only By Night

    Starting! Yes! Heather/Jinx The outside, once her favorite haven, was nothing. She tucked up her knees on the windowsill and set her chin on them. The world was so pretty ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Only By Night

    Only By Night This is the modern world, but it also has magic and legendary creatures. Rules: -Regular YWS rules. -No god-modding, killing off other people’s characters without permission, or ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    **Thanks for bringing me in. Sorry this is so short, I'm not sure where to go with it.** Nixie “Sheesh, does everyone have one but me?” I said with a ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Please! Post! Krystal - Hawks Krystal sat beneath a tree, panting to catch her breath. That strategy was a bust. They had practically swarmed over the bridge and onto the ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    No! Not the second page! Anything but the second page! No-o-o-o-o! Here, we’re skipping to Day Two. Cobras, after much thought and flipping a coin, it is the Will of ...

    Apr 12, 2010


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet