User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Raven Why did things have to happen all so fast? Kelly began to wake up, then saw everything. So now we were in a total strangers limo, and he was ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Kristine Alyse and Leighton, Alyse and Leighton... I thought to myself as I sat my bags down inside the room. Well, this was honestly a great start. Like the first ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I’m loving this story more and more! ***************** JOSEPH One second everything was fine and Joseph was beating the boss in his game, and the next, it wouldn’t have made ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    -Kristine- I fumbled with the room key. I was supposed to be dorming with... oh, some girls or another. I don't keep up with names all that much. Once I ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Neoma ~ Yang I had had to sneak out to the battle. My emotions were raging, it was best to fight and let them out in anger, though I wasn’t ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Raven I tried to make a telepathic wall to protect us, then I figured that was useless and so switched to offence. I started to create a tornado, then decided ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Kristine What a great first day. I mean, first I set my hair on fire (it was put out in time that I didn’t lose anything, darn blow dryer), then ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Name: Kristine Daniels Age: 15 Grade: 10 Gender: Female Description: She has pixie-cut brown hair with sky-blue highlights. She has blue eyes, with a gray speck in one. She is ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Emily --- I was pushed into a chair. A couple of guys aimed their guns at my head, like I cared. There was a guy behid a desk in front ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    * Sorry, Rei, I’ll post on your SB (Pirates) soon. I think that THIS is where everyone is at the point of me writing this: Cadence: bathroom crying her little ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    ** Like your new avatar, Rei! Sorry for not posting much. I’ve been busy. ** ~Raven~ Mari was beating me up on ‘Ninja Attack’. Maybe it pays to be playing ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    *Sorry for not posting before! I’ve been kind of busy.* Neoma – Yang I slammed the door to my room behind me. I had to talk to them; something didn’t ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Name: Neoma Aphanius Age: 17 Gender : Female House : Yang Standing : Pawn Powers : Can communicate with ghosts and spirits. They cannot fight, since they are like wind-ish ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Yay, Rei is back! You said you wouldn't be able to come back till... now, right? Kelly --- I glanced out the window of our room and saw Spencer running ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Heh, oops, I just noticed I double posted by accident... :oops: *

    Feb 21, 2009


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie