-
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
KELLY Shopping was really fun. I got this really cute pink blouse with see-throgh sleeves that reached my elbows and a denim skirt that reached my knees. Blood-free. Woohoo! And ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
RAVEN I snuck a glance out from under my blanket. Julie was up and about at 3:00 AM. "Julie, go to sleep so I have a chance to!" I whispered/yelled. ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Hee hee, I’m in a happy humorous mood today… And I just remembered something… *giggles like a laughing hyena* JOSEPH Dang, he thought, I am such a wimp. Joseph rolled ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
JOSEPH Gary won the snowboarding game, so Joseph sat down. He looked at Julie. She was cool to him at least... maybe they'd become friends... ********** Sorry for SUCH a ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
KELLY “So what should we do to kill the boredom?” asked Julie, still grinning from our joke. I saw Raven bite her lower lip and wondered what she was keeping ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
RAVEN It was so embarassing how the guys - guys! - could see I was upset. I always tried to be emotionless. I headed over to the mini fridge I ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Awww, dang, you posted too fast!! Erm, let's just say that this was before bolt's post, 'k? RAVEN Spencer and I had been talking since the fight was won. Things ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
End of what?! This is hardly the beginning of the story, but yes, it's the end of this fight. We've hardly begun!!! *Laughs hysterically* [s]Sorry, I got nothing right now...[/s] ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I’ll take that as a cue. ;) ******* JOSEPH Everyone was exhausted, and Joseph knew it. He had seen the dark things— ‘shadows’ attack the hotel. He knew they had ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Kee hee!! This is/was like the final three chapters in the last Harry Potter book. SO dramatic, SO amazing, SO awesome! I don't think it was god-modding, really. I mean, ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I’ll try to do the next phase of ‘Plan K’. RAVEN I saw Damien come back with a strawberry-blonde. I looked at him skeptically. There was something familiar about him, ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
KELLY Tears ran down my cheeks. I didn’t care. So long, tough me. Too many things had happened at once to be tough and smart and witty. I gave up. ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
**Plays first measures of “Beethoven’s 5th symphony”, the one that goes Duh duh duh duuunnnn** **Sheesh! Well, now there are an even number of boys and girls.** JOSEPH Joseph turned ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*Kelly doesn't have powers. You know, like Brainiac 5 is just super smart? She just knows and reads a TON.* JOSEPH "I have a photographic memory," Joseph said sheepishly, not ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Kelly Weird. I was going goo-goo for the first time in my entire life, I was in a limo for the first time in my entire life, and I had ...
Feb 28, 2009
