User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -KELLY- "I'm done talking to you about Raven," Julie said sternly. "Why not? Driver, whoever you are I can't see, go to the airport or train station or whatever's the ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -KELLY- "I dunno," I said. Julie had agreed to be my roomie. I never liked to be alone, really. "I mean, we've been best friends for years, but now... she's ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I am NOT going to let this story die. This is majorly slowing down. SO, LaReina, we need some Spencer to Cadence action. Actually, we don't really need it, but ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    NAME: Nyx Whitewood GENDER: Female AGE: 748 RACE: Elf APPEARANCE: [Girl in attatched picture] She always wears her black cloak, gloves, and boots. Often the hood in the back of ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    PLOT It has been 200 years since the Battle for Middle Earth, and things have basically gone down the toilet. The Men have gone through many evil leaders, and have ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -RAVEN- I plucked the strings to the first tune I ever learned, all thanks to Ms. Jaston, my first real mother... Dream, little baby, Close your eyes. Dream little baby, ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I'm starting a LotR storybook. Stop me now if it's been done before or if it would be TOTALLY unpopular. ************** -RAVEN- Yeah, I was into video games. But, I ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Go to DT, please. I'll get the popcorn!**

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **I have a storybook idea, but I don't want to clutter the thread with another unwanted SB. Would anyone join a LoTR/Middle Earth based storybook? I know this is kinda ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -KELLY- "You know, you might never see me again?" I asked jokingly as I took a book off the shelf. Gary chuckled. "I come in here sometimes, so I might ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    - KRISTINE - WEDNESDAY NIGHT - I headed into my dorm, yawning. Today had been... eventful. I still agreed with what I had said a couple of days ago; just ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    DUH DUH DUUUHHH!!! MY 250TH POST!! WOOHOO!!! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: *turns on dance music and break dances in the storyboard/conference

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **I'm goin' camping! So I won't be able to post from Thursday until Late-Sunday. Just thought I should say something before I forgot...** -KELLY- "That'd be awesome!" I beamed. "So ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    KELLY “So, want to be the first?” Gary asked, sitting down beside me as I let my legs dangle in the pool. “Uhhh… sure,” I said, trying to think of ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    RAVEN I entered a room and set down my single shopping bag. I had gotten were some jeans (take a wild guess at the color), a few graphic Ts, a ...

    Mar 3, 2009


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug