User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Joseph doesn't love Julie. Yet. For now, they're good friends.** No problem:) And I'd post, but I got nothin'.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -JOSEPH- "Hey, Julie!" Joseph said smiling as he walked over to her. "Uh, sorry for being such a jerk earlier." "It's okay," she replied. "It uh, really helped me." "Seriously?" ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    TEX: "YOU WANT ME TO POST?! FINE, I'LL GIVE YOU A POST!!" *smacks JD and sits down at the table with the book we all are writing the book in ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Gradually stops rolling on the floor laughing* *Gets sixty-seven gazillion bucks from JD* *Pounces on JD for the rest of her half the money* Erm, please post. I'm bored out ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Ohmigosh, Rei... [s]I'm[/s] I was on the edge of my frikin' seat [s]here[/s] there! Man, what TV has channel one?? Channel two is boring enough! Haha! *Chases JD (mind if ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -JOSEPH- He smacked himself as soon as the door closed. "Nice going, Joesph," he muttered to himself, pacing a tiny bit outside her door. "You just acted like a total ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    LaReina and StolenHearts, there's a question/idea we're throwing out there in the DT. Please go look and give your opinion. -JOSEPH- Seven... dang, she was so young... "It's happened to ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -JOSEPH- "C'mon, Julie," Joseph said taking Julies hand in his. "We aren't going to die-- well, okay, we all're going to die, but hopefully not pre-maturely. You can't give up." ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I have the chicken pox! *Break dances* So I'll be on pretty much all day! Woohoo! -KELLY- "Yes, we do," I said firmly, probably more firmly than I had ever ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    PLEASE, PEOPLE, ON THE DISCUSSION THREAD!

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Okay, since no one made a dream, I guess I’m going to have to. That was one of ya’ll’s biggest mistakes, letting me make the dream… *Laughs evilly* ********************** -JOSEPH- ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Stolen and Rei, you're the only ones who haven't said if you want to make up a dream or not. Ya'll probably don't want me to make up a dream; ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -JOSEPH- I turned in my seat to look out the back window. The house was ablaze and shadows slowly seeping into it. "Hey, Gary, how'd you know this would happen?"

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Uhhh... I guess we can start now, but JustDance=] still needs to post a profile. So start if you want.

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    I just realized what an incomplete profile I made. Dang. Oh well, I guess we’ll just find out over time things like personality and all those MINOR DETAILS! Haha! Both ...

    Mar 12, 2009


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom