User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -RAVEN- {LATER} Kelly ended up with a black eye, I had a broken tooth that sliced my tongue every ten seconds, and Mari magically only got a bruise on her ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    [s]**I will. Just let me write this post (will edit when I finish writing summary)**[/s] -RAVEN- "Uhhh... how can I put this shortly... shadows?" I tried to say. "That doesn't ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -JOSEPH- "The announcer said we'd be going in half an hour... oh look! Twenty minutes ago," Joseph said, checking his watch. "If you have anything to pack, better do it ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Okay, we really need to land this ship. Like, now. I'm bored, there's nothing to do on a cruise. Cool, avitar, Bolt! KELLY- Joseph was screaming like a dope. Maribelle ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Whoa, everyone suddenly is trying to save Raven? Savee is more dramatic than saver! Not what she needs! It's ending up that she's a drama hog... darn... -RAVEN- "It's only ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Stares at JD and Bolt weirdly* Why... not... on... Discussion thread?? Yeah, that's fine. But let's just land this boat and have action that doesn't directly involve shadows! Woohoo! First, ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Yeah, intense scenes are THE best thing to write. So fun! ***************** -RAVEN- I stood in a place that I'd never wanted to go back to again: my childhood. This ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I think shadow attacks are becoming cliché… ha! Aw, come on, I’m not that strict, am I? Don’t worry about DT stuff too much. Everything else is loosey-goosey! Let’s get ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    ... Oh for frikin' Pete's sake, it's okay to have a little limelight now and then. The world isn't comepletely equal, or fair, or anything of the like. If it ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Since when is that short, Rei? That’s a good sized post! Erm, what god-modding? *Looks around frantically* -RAVEN- “I’m sorry, Kelly,” I said, my tough-girl side having jumped out the ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *AHEM* No one's posting... [MOVING ON TO NEXT DAY, BUT JUSTDANCE CAN POST FOR LAST SITUATION IF SHE POSTS FIRST]

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Karen ~ Slytherin I quietly sat down beside the other first years at the Slytherin table. If I had been told correctly, it was really rare for me, a muggle-born, ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    I knew LaReina would post here:) Name: Karen Alexandra Tamenth (Friends call her "Kat", her initials) Gender: Female Age: 11 Personality: She's very quiet, most of the time. WHen you ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Yeah, but people can wake up. She didn't die or something. Oh, well, I'll change it to add drama anyhoo.* -JOSEPH- Why Julie was soaking wet had botherd Joseph, but ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Nyxe Nyxe hurriedly stuffed some food and a few belongings into a bag, fear quickening her every move. A bounty hunter, of course, had caught onto her trail again. They ...

    Mar 15, 2009


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red