-
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
All of us (Me, LaReina, boltageman, JustDance=] and StolenHearts) have reserved spots for the sequal. It is not nessecary that those reserves are taken up. I will post the sequal ...
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
Nyxe I'm safe here. "I'm for the non-humans," Nyxe said, pulling back her sleeve to show a branded square with a line going through it's center. "And I've been caught ...
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
-Kelly- We eventually arrived at the home of Dr. Kevin R. Smithal, professor in pretty much everything paranormal. Pulling up to the huge Victorian style house, I noticed Julie put ...
Mar 29, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
**MOVING THIS DISCUSSION TO DT**
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*I was thinking we might let new people join for a sequal (I know, I'm thinking way to far ahead). We could let new people into this one... after all, ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*Well, we can either crash the plane and kill everybody, crash the plane and kill only Gary and Ballow, or, in a fit of total boredom, some of us can ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*Should I just let this story die? Or should we all spice things up again?* -Raven- I want a friend so bad. I want someone to care about and not ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
Nyxe "Nyxe," Nyxe answered hesitantly. "But if my name is known to anyone, it's Coamenel. And you are?" "Lalaith. Sit down before you hurt yourself." It was true, Nyxe had ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
Nyxe Nyxe's eyes helf opened, then quickly shut. She was so tired. "Put me down," she mumbled, her lips barely moving. "You need help," said the girl carrying Nyxe, not ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
**Erm, Raven can't read minds. That's Maribelle's department ;) But anyways...** -Raven- "Stupid-- Moron-- Idiot-- Why-- Did-- You-- Ever-- Tag-- Along-- With-- These-- People?" I muttered through ban
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*Second page again! ARRRGH! LaReina, you're killing me with suspence! ARRRGH! We're clueless on what to post since you threw something out there! ARRRGH! My word of the day is ...
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Okay, now THIS makes me angry. Ya'll have unleashed the beast by letting this go to the second page!! RAWR!!! *stomps on everyone's pencils and keyboards* -Joseph- Julie got on ...
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
Nyxe The cart slowed to a stop, right at the edge of Fangorn. “Thanks,” Nyxe whispered, getting off the cart. She touched the man’s shoulder and scurried off into the ...
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
-Joseph- Port Hree was a pretty cool place. Everyone was resting at a hotel there, to head out in a bus for a two-hour bus ride to wherever this guy ...
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
-Raven- I glared at Spencer. Why the heck did he act like that? I knew how to sense hate directed at me; I had done so my entire life. Finally ...
Mar 21, 2009
