-
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Does anyone see how angry I am? Five days since the last real post? Technically, this storybook would be dead since the rules say you have to post once every ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Once again, I'll be gone from Saturday to late Monday. Please post, if you can! Nice work, Bolt! -Joseph- The room was huge, with books lining very possible inch of ...
Apr 11, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Bolt, I'll PM you with an idea shortly. WARNING: This is sort of graphic. It's a flashback dream of Raven. Just so you know, it's detailed, PG-14, graphic, and creepy ...
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Oh, I'm so upset I could hit you all! I was gone for three days and no one posted? Sheesh! And before I forget, here is (pretty close to) Raven, ...
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I won't be able to post until Wednesday, possibly Thursday. Hopefully, ya'll will be able to ;) Bye bye for now!
Apr 6, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
-Raven- Okay, going somewhere else, away from here, would have to wait. Gary was alive but out cold, and, by the looks of it, not planning of waking up for ...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
-Joseph- "What... What've I done?" Joseph whispered to the wind. "Th-they left... without me. They don't care. --What am I saying? It's my fault! I've betrayed them! I helped create ...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Wait, what happened to Damien? He's missing out on all the fun! And Maribelle... *snorts because I'm a nerd and don't really giggle often* What's going to happen??!? -Joseph- "Place ...
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
... I never would've guessed. That WOULD make things interesting. Wow. Well, shyeah, I think that'd make things fun, but that's just me.
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
NO NO NO! No, you've got it all wrong! They're going to-- hmmm... you have to wanna know. [spoiler] The shadows aren't gone!! Well, actually, they are, but Joseph teamed ...
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
-Joseph- *3:27 AM, when everyone is fast asleep. Raven and Mari had just gotten back to... wherever everyone is snoozing from the club* Joseph walked up the steps leading to ...
Apr 3, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Dudes... check your calenders... It's the first day of...? :P I wanted to see the reaction! :lol: :lol: Who else did a prank today? On or offline? :twisted: Yes, I'm ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
-Raven- I hugged Maribelle. Seriously, I hugged. Things had changed. The shadows were gone. And I was truly happy for the first time in my life. "Maybe some day we ...
Apr 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*Nods head* Yep, see yas! That would be right.
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
By request, we are continuing THIS story, Reign of Darkness, for another... oh, ten, twenty pages? So we're not doing the sequel yet. Sorry to get your hopes up! -Joseph- ...
Mar 30, 2009
