User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I'll just state the obvious here, not pointing fingers *fingers point at self* ...Ahem, anyways. Long posts are better, and feel free to skip a few hours. This fight should ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    -Cari- I listened outside the tent of the sound of roaring tigers and felt Marshmallow squirm in my huge coat pocket. Chuckling, I stroked the fur ball. Since my act ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Kelly-11:43AM- "What do you mean I can't fight?" I screamed at the soldier. "Orders by the CSA," he said simply before turning and leaving the huge room. This was so ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *I never said anything, JD. And if I’m yelling for lack of posts, I’m yelling at everyone, including myself* *Oh, and if anyone, including myself, doesn’t post for the Final ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    **I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry for not posting! I, admittedly, lost track ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Name: Cari Alice "Cal" Lithson Age: 19 Personality: Sarcastic and humorous, always good for a laugh. Silent around strangers, but hyper and really just a clown around her friends. If ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Apologies if any of the information given here is wrong, such as countries, info about said countries, etc. Post people, I'm fixing it so that the final battle is tomorrow! ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Please read all of this. You can skip the Raven part, but read this. Everyone has looked into the mirror. No one has shared what they saw. It is now ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *snarl* Someone post, or I'm going to permanently close this storybook! *rabid growl* You have twenty-four hours, or Cadence, Maribelle, Ballow, Gary, Spencer, Julie, Raven, Kelly, Damien, and Joseph

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    JustDance? I may just strangle you if you keep doing that. How come no one has seriously posted in five days?! *mutters about a conspiracy to drive me insane from ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I have edited this, just in case you read the original. This is better. :twisted: -Raven- Wow. After a few moments of passion, I pulled away and did a few ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I use way to many ellipses in this post to be grammatically correct/desirable, but oh well. I going for mood, really. -Raven- Men are deaf idiots. Didn't he hear me ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Kelly- Maribelle had come inside, carrying a baby, and Cadence had run, shaking. I suddenly became terrified of looking. After we, Julie and I, had gaped and gawed at Aiden, ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Super-fast?! That was two or three days! Okay, I'm just going to show my surpirse for all of my characters, even though they may not know all/any of this yet: ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Kelly- I saw Raven roll her eyes and say, "Great, Julie. Now we have two idiots to worry about." What's going to happen to Gary? We were all in a ...

    Apr 17, 2009


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria