User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    Permission to start, Captain! -Jake- The wind whistled in my ears, I looked out over the deserted city. All the inhabitants had already been taken to camps. It was so... ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Uh, I can ask Raven to save you a spot, but I don't think she knows how :P And it's not June just yet. Don't worry, the limit was at ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Joseph- "No," she said, tears streaking her cheeks. "Julie, I'm not going to be the bad guy! I wasn't going to help him!" Why wouldn't she listen? Try to understand? ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Name- Jessica "Jess" Cristal Age- 18 Gender- Female Radiation survivor History- Jess grew up in your average, middle class suburbia. She was a quiet girl and everyone knew it. But ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Joseph- A surge of power flew through his veins like nothing he had felt before. Like a soft electricity... Joseph looked down at the motionless body before him. "Smithal?" he ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *grumbles* All right, let's try this: Twenty more REAL posts. We'll finish the story at the end of that, and I'll post the sequel. A real post is a minimum ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    Name: Jake Stonehill Age: 18 Gender: Male Personality: Jake never talks about his past, and some might see him as anti-social. He's usually serious and boring, but if you become ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    I claim the leader, please.

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Okay, second bribe of the week: I'll be gone unil tuesday. Every REAL post on this story until then will earn you another 25 points. And every post involving a ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Joseph- Joseph crawled backwards frantically and scrambled to his feet. She had tried to kill him. Not that he blamed her, in fact he felt like doing the same at ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    -Robyn Andrea- The scent filled the air. For some reason, vampire always smelled like blood, rotting flesh and sulpher to me. Maybe that was one of the reasons we were ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Are Bunnie_I_Am and MadMoo 25524 going to post profiles? -Robyn Andrea- I turned my head at the last instance as Jay stabbed the vampire thing with a stake. No one ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Joseph- Joseph paced the floor of the makeshift "tent", aka a few pieces of blown up tank leaned against each other. "Calm down, Joseph," crowed a dark figure, his shrill ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Yay, I got the werewolf healer! *dances nerdily, much like a teletubby* ...Herm, that was embarrassing. Anyhoo! WEREWOLF Name: Seed, Robyn Andrea (only good friends call her just Robyn; everyone ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Kelly-6:27PM- I leaned against the wall with Aiden at my side, watching as soldiers passed by carrying injured people. From what I could see, no one I knew. Yet. There ...

    May 10, 2009


Ho ho ho!
— Santa