User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Sure you can join! It'd be great to have another character. Just post a profile.

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    I'm leaving for a vacation tomorrow, so please, post your profiles by Sunday. You'll lose your reservation if it's any later than Sunday.

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    -Robyn Andrea- I ran up to behind a tree, watching closely at the fight. The vampire had sandy blonde hair and sky blue eyes. He might've been cute if it ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    *shakes finger in everyone's faces* Please, only character posts on this thread! So, the only one who has posted a profile so far is jok101 (thank you) and myself. We ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    “Saving Face”, Reign of Darkness sequel You have to be devoted to join this. No posting a profile and not posting for your character. Ask any of the old members; ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Raven - 7:23AM, Day Two I pulled on a black turtleneck shirt and gazed at the mirror. I hated how I looked without makeup and in plain clothes. It was ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    -Robyn Andrea- I ran along the boundary, keeping a red alert on for anything. Something didn't feel right. I headed a little ways past to the river to get a ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    -Robyn Andrea- "Okay, you all know the rules," I said, handing out the containers to the five children. "No going out past one hundred feet of the village, no stealing ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    I'm so sorry for not posting! I couldn't find a place to shove R.A. in. -Robyn Andrea- I carefully and quickly pulled jars and little canvas bags out of the ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I didn't want to have to do this until we were ALL finished, but I'm not waiting any longer. .-*-~No one~-*-. The screech pierced everyone's ears. It was like what ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Butterfly Effect

    Erm, sorry, but I don't have the time.

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    LaReina, please. Please. Please. Go read Ol' Yeller, or watch that movie Sounder (really sad) or West Side Story or something. We've come this far, and I am not going ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    Name: Luna Age: 258 (dragon), looks to be 17 as human Gender: Female Species: Dragon Special Power: Flying, pyropathy (controls fire with mind and a few motions) Appearance: Scarlett Chinese ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    1.) I'm waiting for Rei in case she wants to post today. 2.) I can't since mine was the last real post. 3.) You personal title is too long! Ha!

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (all caps and extra exclamation points needed) I mean, that was great and all, b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but, what about Cadence? Ballow? They haven't died yet! Uh, here, I'll post for r

    May 31, 2009


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena