User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Children of Hades (full)

    This is a remake of a SB I started a while back. It didn't make it as far as I had hoped it would, but I think it will this ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    I'll join! Sounds cool. EDIT: That is, if anyone else does.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Erie Correctional Institution - starting

    Name: Oliver “Olli” Kendal Age: 22 Gender: Male Illness: Paranoid Schizophrenia Symptoms: -Thinks everyone holding a conversation without him is plotting against him, sometimes thinks his meals ha

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    **My latest excuse for this post being so short: I’m exhausted and brain dead, and I spent all of yesterday trying to think of a way to get this scenario ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    Appearance/Picture: For the record, I don’t look anything like this. This is TexanWriter. Long blond hair and light, slightly tanned skin. Wears a black masquerade mask, gold hoop earrings, navy ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Erie Correctional Institution - starting

    Looks awesome, I can actually see this going all the way through to the end. I'd like to join. I'll post tomorrow.

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    I wanted to join this the first time you posted it, so here I am now. *claims spot*

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half Blood Hill (Fan-Fic of the Lightning Thief Series)

    Can I claim Athena's kid?

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Action. That’s what we need. Gwynn – Two Days Later Her fingers traced the letters over and over, the once shiny metal now dull and unpolished, grimy tracks following the ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Trixie How did I end up here? I thought looking around. My mind went back a few minutes to try and piece it all together. I had heard running so ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    *I tried to answer your question in the DT, kidashka.* Gwynn She flung herself at the window, grasping and dropping the “open” sign a few times before being able to ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Name: Trixie Gender: Female Kid number and age: Kid #2, 17 years old. Personality: Most see her as quirky. She can talk for hours on end one day, and then ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Is it too late to claim kid number seven? I really want to join this because my friend has five siblings under the age of ten and hanging out with ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Yeek! The drama. :P I promise, I’ll make longer posts. My mind is just in a visual-artsy kind of this week instead of being creative in writing. And no, there ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Gwynn “I probably do, somewhere,” she said with a dramatic glance behind her shoulder. “Do you have a minute?” The man nodded and shifted into a more comfortable position. Gwynn ...

    May 21, 2010


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore