User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Fifty points to anyone who posts. Please, I'm dying of boredom here! ~Raven / Rebel / June 19th~ Clothes were flying behind me, tossed out of the drawer. After searching ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    I would. Just give me a moment (or 24 hours) to create a profile.

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    It has been far too long since anyone has posted. Things have reached the point in which I must ask if you think we should continue, or close this story. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Thanks for letting me join! This'll be so much fun! Name: Oliver (if they have last names, just let me know) Gender: Male (Gasp, me doing a male character? Unthinkable! ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fast & Furious

    Name: Geoffrey (“Geoff”) Scott Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Shaggy and short blonde hair, blue eyes, and some stubble covering his face. Personality: He’s a total clown whenever he can ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fast & Furious

    I'd like to claim (a) Tech, please. I'll post a profile tomorrow, if I may.

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    ~Raven / Rebel / June 15th~ --9:57PM, Isaac Redwind’s apartment-- “Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! …Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! …Rock, paper—Oh, good, he’s waking up.” A loud groan came

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Joseph Hafton / Loyalty / June 15th, 7:32AM Okay, what do you need me to do? And have their be any new developments in the search for Oliver Edinburgh? He ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Raven / Rebel / June 15th "Thanks, Isaac," I said. Dylan led me in and something flew by my head; the parrot. Stroking the knife, I squeezed his hand --the ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Joseph Hafton / Loyalty / June 15th, 12:34AM ~>++++

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    jok: "what the hell David" I heard someone shout. Please, don't curse! I hate curse words, they are so unnecessary. *sigh* Rules say that's a mark. Just proofread your posts ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Please oh please oh please post! The whole one post a day thing isn't going to cut it. This is the point where storybooks die: the very beginning, before things ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    jok101: I flew my hands up dam military I don't think you meant the military that was meeting at the beaver dam on Maple and Elm. Maybe you did. Oh, ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Raven ~ Rebel ~ June 14th, 8:12AM "My name's Kasandra Honors, and I'd like to see the doctor who needs a doctor, Charlie whoever. Is that possible right now?" The ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Jok: One Mark for cursing. (spelling it wrong still counts) ~Raven ~ Rebel ~ June13th, 5:34PM~ The wind flew through my sleeves, a welcome breeze in the heat. I listened ...

    Jun 21, 2009


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace