User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    What infinite said. Shoot, this is the easiest book yet! I don't have to answer questions! Joking. Anyways, I'm making a second character, because I want to post even if ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Six characters. We can work with this. I'll make another guy later, but right now, let's start this. Maybe more people will join once they see it's successful ;) . ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Our Reality

    ... I get it. It's like Life On Mars, the TV show. We're in a coma/dead, and this takes us to an alternate reality in our sub-conscious, but we're sharing ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Nice profile you guys, but Aimee, since we're in the Western Empire, they wouldn't take their own citizens to be Gladiators. Everyone is from some other empire, or at least ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Bolt, I'd really prefer it if you took the time to fill out the written appearance form and stuck the picture under "Pictures". I hate being picky, but I'd appreciate ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    StolenHearts. is my partner in crime, so feel free to bug her with things you’d otherwise bug me for. Like YWS needs another storybook, but we’ve been thinking of this ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    >Aaron Piper -- before last post :) < Aaron took another swig from the gourd of beer she carried as she trekked down the road. It was idiotic to travel ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gang Wars

    I might join, but the plot is pretty vague. If you could lengthen that, you'd probably get more applicants.

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    A shake, a throw, the tapping of the wooden cubes on the table. Aaron watched as the dice spun and twirled around the table. All she had left was on ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Name: Arabelle Piper (called Ara by close friends and Aaron by most people, she doesn’t give out Arabelle) Age: 24 Gender: Female Region: Altridge Appearance: Looks like this but dresses ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    "I've already gotten that line today, no need to tell me. And from my judgement I think it was you that was walking too fast and ran into me." I ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((Thanks a ton! And yeah, shorter than full username is Tex, Texan, TW, or something else that’s along those lines. If I get something wrong about the school, it’s because ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Hope my spot's still there! Got room for a guy? ;) Real Name: Christian (everyone knows him as “Chris”) Star Superhero's Name: Smokefall Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: He has ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    This could be a lot of fun. I'm reserving a character (girl).

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    Name: Emma Kathrine Star Age: 18 Gender: Female Power: She can cause somone sickening amounts of pain by looking them in the eye. Once she makes eye contact she just ...

    Aug 25, 2009


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost