User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Wait, did you mean by no one under seventeen that you have to be seventeen to join, or your character?

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    Rhen - Very Sick People were coughing up air, snot or blood all around me. Not that I cared; I was probably, at least in my own mind, worse off ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    TexanWriter ("Tex") She slapped some fuchsia substance that came from a jar with a toxic waste sign on the side on a slice of bread with a resounding slap. After ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    RainingSunshine said I could join. Yippee! I'll post as soon as I catch up on my reading. Name: Rhen Kastle Age: 14 Personality: Rhen’s the kind of girl who won’t ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    Texa lay on the gloriously cold sidewalk, one hand on her stomach, the other on the skateboard she was supposed to be riding. The sounds of traffic drowned out any ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Siolfor Online [Dead SB]

    Submission format: Name: Skyla Age: 15 Status: Hacked Registry Member, Mage Appearance: Photo Skyla has short blond hair that turns red then black at the tips. Her brown eyes, though ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Siolfor Online [Dead SB]

    Wow, this looks awesome! And really thought out, too. I'm in. I'll post my profile later.

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Aaron/Pyro I gazed upon the graffiti-covered wall. Even though we were literally underground, it was huge. Organized, but still illegal, I thought silently. The worst of both worlds. He said ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    “What now?” she asked in echo. She set her water down and stood up briskly, quickly continuing. “What do you mean, ‘what now’? We shake hands, turn around and go ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Arabelle She woke up to being jostled carefully, but she didn't open her eyes. "Stow-ow-ow-ow-op, I'm gonna puke." she said as quickly, and loudy, as possible in her state. "You're ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Sahpira She watched as he walked away. “But, I don’t want to kill you…” The words repeated themselves over and over in her mind. There was no plausible explanation. It ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Stolen, you make that discussion thread before I rip your head off! Rider: For the first few weeks (on average, if you want it could be longer or shorter) he'd ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    If you proved to have an immunity to the steroid, then you're a loner, fighting in underground arenas for cash. Since they're holographic arenas, one space can take on the ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    **Wait a minute. Is Matt on the drug? That’d be so cool, no one else is. And great profile, I could understand what exactly had happened in his life. Also, ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    **I spoilered the short gory part. Warning: Lengthy Contents.** Saphira She watched her opponent with curiosity. He staggered around, his eyes trying to focus on something, anything. Beads of sweat ...

    Oct 18, 2009


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren